• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes - Latios & Latias! (M05)

G

glitchhunter

I luves this movie! The ending was really sad though-- I even almost cried. I wanna see the Japanese version though. It's probably my third favourite of the Pokemon movies ^_^

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
I havn't seen this movie yet I'm still waiting for it to come out in the uk but it looks cool whats so sad at the end please dont spoil this I will work it out.

S

SKSpawn

Anyone know when this film is gonna be released in the UK?

It's been out since like January or something in the US and the US have also released the Jirachi film before the UK even have Heroes, what's up with that?

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
guessed half way through the moive what would happen but that might be because of hammy ham hams custom user title and avatar. and why didnt misty and brock send all ashes pokemon to help too?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Heh, I wondered the same thing. Crobat could have easily enough just carried Ash's belt to him with all the pokéballs on it. Of course the movie wouldn't have come out the same if Ash had been able to use all his pokémon then. I actually kinda liked how the focus was more on the characters and we didn't see their pokémon very much.

El Cool

SKSpawn said:
Anyone know when this film is gonna be released in the UK?

It's been out since like January or something in the US and the US have also released the Jirachi film before the UK even have Heroes, what's up with that?
Yeah, how hard is it to translate English to English?
When is it out here anyway?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This gotta be one of my favourtie Pokemon movie or episode alive right now.. Pokemon 2000 is my fav too but my tape of that is busted, not working properly.. But i really liked this movie.. the ending was a bit sad but i rate the movie 10/10, my favourtie out of all the Pokemon esipodes and movies.

AscendingLatios

Volcano Trainer
Unfortunate real-life events

So, how does everyone feel about how the ending of this movie relates to the unfortunate timely events going on right now? This brings up a question: Did Latios & Latias efforts to stop the water stop it everywhere, or did they just stop it from hitting the island? As we know now, waves can travel a great distances, and the mainland wasn't even very far away.... Although since Pokemon is more about fantasy than science, and since the wave wasn't necessarily created from seismic activity how they managed to stop it is completely open to interpretation.

It's kind of scary thinking about how that scene played out in the movie and how things happened in real life: The water in the area suddenly disappears and then comes back, washing everything away. I can see now why this element was chosen since there are probably lots of tales and folklore about tsunamis that would strike an emotional chord with viewers.

Sebok

Banned
Aside from the talked about Latias-Ash, thing, I sort of got a surprise from Meowth here, since he called Giovanni by his name, they've never done that before.

Annie and Oakley were more compatent than those three;

Annie: "Uh-oh, this isn't good."
Oakley: "No kidding!"
Annie: "No, you don't understand, I'm not good in enclosed spaces."
Oakley: "You're not too good at keepig your mouth shut either!"
It's funny with Espeon and Ariados was listening to them.

S

SKSpawn

Apparently, according to Play.com, Pokemon Heroes will be released on DVD in the UK on the 6th of June!

That's just...Forever! The movie with Mew in will probably be out in American before we get number 5, something's fishy there... ;086;

Chris

Old Coot
AscendingLatios said:
So, how does everyone feel about how the ending of this movie relates to the unfortunate timely events going on right now? This brings up a question: Did Latios & Latias efforts to stop the water stop it everywhere, or did they just stop it from hitting the island? As we know now, waves can travel a great distances, and the mainland wasn't even very far away.... Although since Pokemon is more about fantasy than science, and since the wave wasn't necessarily created from seismic activity how they managed to stop it is completely open to interpretation.
It was only affecting Altomare, so there's no need to worry.

Kasumi

Boulder Trainer
I havent seen this movie yet. I wish see it movie very much!!! Other Pokemon movies the same!!! Unfurtunately I live in Poland. In my country there are only four movies about Pokemon :( I want to see the all 5, 6, 7, 8 series very very much!!! I love Pokemon, Ash and Misty! I have opsession! Can you help me??? Maybe you know where I can download Anime? Maybe you have this Episodes on CDs? Maybe someone can to send to me this movies on DVDs and episodes on CDs/DVDs, if I will send him/her money? Furthermore I wish to see Pokemon in english and japanese version :p Pleace, help me! I cant longger waiting! I LOVE IT!!! I recorded almost every episodes which was avalaible in my country :) I believe in you!!!

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

i cant wait for this film to come to the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALY WANT TO SEE IT

I LOVE LATIOS AND LATIAS

S

staticbear

i love latios and latias they are so rad. latios gave his life to save latias and alto mare i was very sad.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I like this movie, even considering that the DVDs have a color problem and they cut out the backstory for some odd reason(It probably would have bugged me more if I hadn't spoiled myself by reading the movie guide and such first). Latias is one of those rare "cute" Pokemon that you'll actually see me go "oh, it's SO CUTE" towards in a good way, although Latios kind of got the shaft...I kind of wish that they'd shown Mist Ball and Luster Purge(I assume that those moves would have been amde by that point...), though.

I give this movie an 8.5/10.

Phantom Raichu

who the heck kissed Ash in the end of it?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Nobody knows, and nobody ever will. There isn't enough evidence to prove who it was one way or the other. I really liked how they made it so you couldn't tell, it added a nice touch to the end of the movie and really made you think about it.

H

Houndoom

I really liked how they made it so you couldn't tell, it added a nice touch to the end of the movie and really made you think about it.

I agree with Heracross. Before I thought it was Bianca because of the Pokemo trivia on the DVD, but know I think it was ment to be a secret. Maybe there are things that are not to known.

Arrow

The Southern Cross
Latias was cool. The movie was kind of unpredictable for a Pokemon movie, I liked it.