• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
ko game freak see u on

scanda

My Wi-Fi is down so i cant get on at the moment :(, Good Luck to all if something important happens and i cant make it ~.

did we win this war yet?

Gamefreak

Hey, I have a question. Don't I get a rank up or something? =o

I did the following.

I donated a Kingdra to Ghetto, a Kingdra to JD Kids, and a Alakazam to Cabo.

Hey, I beat JD Kids, Squirtle Squad, H3r0, and Bmasteh. =3

Also this may not count, but I helped some of the clan members out alot with constructing rain teams.

Last edited:

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
well if it was up to me Lizard heck yeah u beat 4 people and also in the ranks above u

blurninja

hey anyone that can test me im ready and anyone that needs to have pokemon cloned/breeded for ivs and such il do that but mainly i NEED TO BE TESTED please thanks this is by !far the best clan ive been in so great job Mantine and everyone

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
hey blur bmaster can hes the only one left

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
hey pakkiu never seen u here whats up

pakkiu

Lucario Fan
yea nice to see you..im new here

pakkiu

Lucario Fan
Oh A Nub lol
Jkjk. Welcome
hehe XD im new to battling and serebii but i have been playing since pokemon blue...was 7 some of my friends thinks its lame but Hey! childhood games is the best!. @bmaster so whats your timezone cause i can arrange it and pm you...like when are you free btw its gmt +8 here

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hehe XD im new to battling and serebii but i have been playing since pokemon blue...was 7 some of my friends thinks its lame but Hey! childhood games is the best!. @bmaster so whats your timezone cause i can arrange it and pm you...like when are you free btw its gmt +8 here

same here pakkiu, but keep on battling and you'll be better. ask ramagoo from wat i heard he has improved alot in the last few days

bmaster

Serne Savages
uhh idk im eastern atlantic or some crap like that.....but i should be on again to battle in about a hour and a half

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Sigh...I Lost My War Match
3-0 I Had No Gyra Counter...

Status
Not open for further replies.