• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmaster

Serne Savages
ok i tested gamekrazy, place him in the ancient ruins rank.
also he's a UU battler which is a pretty cool thing

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hey everyone me and Bmaster are hosting a tourney for this coming halloween, the rules are simple{standard rules}also, since its an halloween themed tourney you must used appropiate pokes,that look scaryyy!!! haha nah, but seriously use a poke that would fit the theme,you just need one..1St prize gets a shiny adament Darkrai plus 6 tms of your choice,and 2nd place gets either a regular jolly darkrai or a shiny gengar(if i could find one), plus 4tms of your choice.and just for joining the tourney you get 2 tms of your choice.so even if you lose you get 2 TM's awesome riight?
so here is an idea of the pokes that can be used: cacturne,gengar,murkrow,mismagious,umbreon,dusknoir. etc, if you have a question of a poke to use pm/vm me. also, imma try to get 16 players to join the tourney so everyone plz sign up, if we dnt have enough i might invite other members from a diffrent clan, to join..or we'll see what happens, so anyways sign up.even if you aint that good just join for the fun of it. :) it shall be interesting...
so far here are the people who are in.
-JD kids
-El Cabo
-Bmaster
-Mr.Ghettoangel
-rammagoo
-Frankj0107
-H3RO
-Gamefreak
-squritleismyhomeboy
-Ger9119
-shinypokeyoshi
-Dark sen
-ezequiel6566
-GreatJenny
-miloticsavior
-

if you wann join plz pm/vm me..thx..

Last edited:

bmaster

Serne Savages
hey g i think the tourny should start the day after halloween because it will give people time to prep a halloween type team,and i dont think much people will be on the day of halloween. anybody else think this is a good idea?

FrankieJ0107

Expert Trainer
I'd say before Halloween because if you do the tourney afterwards no one will see a point to having it at that time. Dates could be Oct. 27-30.

Anyone want to battle?

Last edited:

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
you only need one halloween poke, not a whole team, just like a gengar,or honchkrow would do, you dnt hav to go do a whole halloween team...cuz lol not even i would have enough time..come on gengar and dusknoir are OU's some am sure lots of people have atleast one of those, if you need and idea for a hallowen poke just think of well halloween, think bout what happens in halloween, for exampl, hondoom looks hellish, ghost pokemon are ghost so they fit perfectly,and Dark pokemon fit perfectly to. so member just one halloween poke.

shinypokeyoshi

Dragon Trainer
beat rammagoo 4-0 good game
EDIT:beat frankie 3-0 good game

Last edited:

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
can i not use a scary poke or i wont be able to join as we dont have time to make a new team as we in india dont have a Halloween break
we dnt get a halloween break either lol. just use a ghost or a dark, i bet you have a dusknoir,opr gengar lying around... something that looks scarry..ya know?

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in 3 days. I was on a school trip and well... couldn't post (Duh). Anyway, just letting you guys know that I'm back and I didn't die :). Time to finally start training again... :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.