• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright doods, we gotta war, the lineup is hopefully going to be as follows
me
bmaster
cabo
gamefreak
ishan

subs- anyone else

rammagoo

TL Leader
squirt if you like i can be a sub.

your number one on my list ram

the guardians, their a clan from the casual group, there basically another Huh? so its gonna be a tough win to achieve, but we can do it

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
really sux, that i couldnt be on the war,m i would like to report that ive been less active bkuz ive been trainig.. but sadly that snt true.. am guessing in maybe a few weeks, everything should be back to normal, and i should be more active..... idk even know if i am going to make it for the tourney.... :/ i think i might.... anyways i cant do battling, or anythng for awhile, but in december, everything shoudl be back to normal...

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
It's okay Ghetto. You sound just like me! ^^

Squirtle, next time before you get us involved in a war, I would like for you to PM me. I don't want random wars that I don't know about going on. If you PM, and I approve, then go on. Just letting you know for the future <(^_^)> . Anyway, please do this in the future. No hard feelings.

~Mantine Blast

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
last time we had a war no one knew the outcome and will it be posted in the clan wars or what

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
Yeah, I'm gonna post it now that 'know' about it. But anyway, it's kinda that I'm the leader and nobdy tells me about any wars that we're having. lol

EDIT: I'm going to post it when I have the line-up. Squirt, can you get the line-up and then I can post it on the front page.

Last edited:

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
dammit!! i wanted to be in the war.. anyways...good luck dudes, hope we win, and cabo is right get this war over with, nobody ever new what happened with the last war.. did we win? did we lose? and at the rate evry clan is closing, we'll never get to war a good clan... btw.. is dark sen stil in the clan? havent seen him around lately...

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
yo ghetto ur one of our subs anyways so if squirt or some one else breaks a leg ull be in and mantine ur right no one asks or tells u anything anymore ur like george bush lol.

JK

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
yo ghetto ur one of our subs anyways so if squirt or some one else breaks a leg ull be in and mantine ur right no one asks or tells u anything anymore ur like george bush lol.

JK

hahahaha lmfao!!! haha lol bush.... and mantine thats true, come on now, youre the leader take command take charge!!

lol sry mantine i forgot to pm u about, well we have a war thread in the process, it hasn't been approved yet tho,
the lineup is as of right now:
Squirt
Bmaster
Gamefreak
Elcabo
Ishan

Gamefreak

Lets go guys and make a good first run. :3

I feel pretty confident though, even though they have good players.

Sorry for the inactivity.

Good luck. =)

Last edited:
sry guys wars off, thread didn't get approved and things were miscommunicated, but i'll try ad find us a war

Status
Not open for further replies.