• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I was starting to make a uu team, so this will be a perfect chance to show it off and kind of test it

IGN: Troy
FC: 1806 2589 9119

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Hey guys does anybody have any rare candies they can spare? I need them so I can check IV's better:D

I've been getting my linoones to pick up as many as possible and I only need 24 more

wht up doods, back from sin city, had a great time, lets get this **** rollin again, lol, also mantine i got a war request, have you recieved the same?

bmaster

Serne Savages
Hey guys does anybody have any rare candies they can spare? I need them so I can check IV's better:D

I've been getting my linoones to pick up as many as possible and I only need 24 more

hey mxe i can give you some iv battles later if you want, and also whats up with the chat its been dead everytime i been trying to come on.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
also mantine i got a war request, have you recieved the same?
I know don't make the decisions around here, but I may suggest something; if this war request is good, maybe put the war before the In-Clan UU Tourney. After all, to stay in the competitive section, we need to war, and I personally, don't know about everyone else, will need time to develop my UU team, whereas I'm sure the usual warriors have OU's ready to go for a war.

Of course, all things need to be considered, and that's up to the you, Mantine and Squirt.

Although, I dunno why only squirt got sent the message, though he does tend to be the one with a lot of connections IME.

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
I need a tester.
Also anyone breed zigzagoon, I have piplup and chimchar 4 trade.
PS: War? With who?

Last edited:

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
hey wat is the UU tourney prize. in anycase ill still join

IGN: darking
FC:365293021008

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
Uhh, I am in trouble, I have no UU team, (I am such a noob! :rolleyes: )

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
just build one u dont even have to ev train it just catch 6 dittos

RifleAvenger

See you starside
just build one u dont even have to ev train it just catch 6 dittos

I hope you're telling him that for breeding, because I'm pretty sure 6 dittos breaks species clause...

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I was wondering, for this uu tourney are we able to use BL pokemon like Abomasnow, Staraptor, Crobat, Shaymin, and Yanmega? (pokemon are according to smogon)

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
i dont really mind but mantine will have to aprove it

rammagoo

TL Leader
well this is my thought but if we use 2 bls max, cause other wise if we can use bls the teams will be full of them, and i have just about got my uu team finished.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I'd say no Bl's whatsoever, they're BL for a reason, and if this becomes a BL tourney, I'll drop. Go ahead and do a BL if you want one though, don't do a UU with BL's allowed, because then it's not UU.

Status
Not open for further replies.