• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
There are absolutely no BL's allowed in the tourney because it's UU and below, meaning BL/OU aren't allowed whatsoever

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
yeah guys take it easy i mean all i said was i dont mind if people use them. ya guys dont have to have a derame cacal.

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
hey ppl i need a tester

Please PM one of testers. Please do not keep on posting and asking for a tester. I will consider it as spam. No hard feelings though. I'm just asking for you to PM.... :p

@Everyone- I'm going to have to keep it UU for sure. Don't worry, there'll be plenty of opportunities for BL and OU...

Last edited:

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
Please PM one of testers. Please do not keep on posting and asking for a tester. I will consider it as spam. No hard feelings though. I'm just asking for you to PM.... :p

@Everyone- I'm going to have to keep it UU for sure. Don't worry, there'll be plenty of opportunities for BL and OU...

dood you need more testers, squirt is not on when others are on, and bmaster, well hes rarely on, iheard hes busy now-a-days, and dude we need maybe 2 more testers...

rammagoo

TL Leader
im getting back into battling again, ive had a break and made some new teams, i hope they go well. my UU team is all but done.

bmaster

Serne Savages
dood you need more testers, squirt is not on when others are on, and bmaster, well hes rarely on, iheard hes busy now-a-days, and dude we need maybe 2 more testers...

lol i been playing mmos and on another site sense theres little life going around here or at least when im here anyway. but if pknerd still needs a test im free a bit rusty but still free.

i'm always on, i was on vacation this past weekend, which is why i wasn't on, but i'm home now, i should be able to test everyone

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
lol i been playing mmos and on another site sense theres little life going around here or at least when im here anyway. but if pknerd still needs a test im free a bit rusty but still free.

wow, first time since forever...wats up b

I can be a tester if you guys need one:p

RifleAvenger

See you starside
ok im set for the UU tourny ive got my team ready and ive tested it and it works fine.

How do you people make teams so fast?! I was working on my team even before the idea of a UU came up, and it's nowhere near done...

rammagoo

TL Leader
ive been making teams for about 2 months so it takes me about 2 days to breed them then about 2 days to ev train, and i already had about half of them done.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
i guess it depends on wat youre builiding like ram said it takes bout 2 days to breed and maybe up to 3 to fully ev train

Well, I guess I can chalk my being slow up to laziness, time scheduleing, and the like, as well as not being well-equiped for beeding. I get bored too fast, espcially with breeding for IV's (2+ 31's), though I suppose it's my problem... In the other case, two of the members for my team come from an egg group I've got nothing strong in.

I'd ask for help in breeding and such, but first of all needing everyone to hold my hand makes me feel low, and not to mention then someone knows a member of my party since I was too lazy to raise it myself.

EDIT: It's not like I never do it, I just normally take a long time to

Last edited:

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
I still need to work on it, do linoone (or whatever they are called) UU?

Status
Not open for further replies.