• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
aurevoir dusk sweep

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
If anyone needs to be tested PM me

sorry I haven't been on or I wouldve help u with iv battles cabo

welcome back dusk to the clan

hey squirt you've returned

and how how's everyone been?

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
so anyone on

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
sup mxe can u go on the chat

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
just came on in to report to everyone, that i dnt have internet for now, someone in my family doesnt want to pay...but knowing him we'l probaly have it up by friday or so... srry bigb, bout our battle, if the tourney must go on and you guys need me or something a trouble cuz of my absence then please DQ me.. and i think one of my neighbors has lynksis imma try to use theirs, and see if i can go online...anyways if anyoone needs anything msg moi. aight

holy ****, Dusk Sweep, welcome back man, dood is the another HoM OG is back, jd didn't get a new ds so chances of him ever coming back are slim to none

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have lots of schoolwork. However, I'm back now. :)

Welcome back Dusk!

In other news....
-New Banners are up!
(Gave you the points, Beluga)
-I NEED updates for round one of the tourney. Check the wars/tourneys section of the first page. If I haven't listed your win/loss, please post immediately!

Last edited:

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
thankyou for the warm welcome back everyone i feel much appreciated and feel happier now thanks.
I am currently re-burning evs, proper training and the such back into my brain.

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
Shall I put you on the full time active people list, Dusk?

(What I mean is removing the little "still active but in boarding school tag")

Still great to have you back!

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Sorry about being inactive for a few days, but even though I got the ditto, this last pokemon refuses to breed out right, not even 1 good IV with the nature, even though both its parents hav good IV's I need and the ditto is the right nature @ everstone. I refuse to run this pokemon without a certain stat maxed, which is essential to it. I know Big B suggested giving the bye to Ghetto, and me and him battling, but although it would be a good idea if I were done with my team, truth be told I'm no more ready to battle than Ghetto is. The fact I'm back to it (School, work, etc.) now and have less time to take the time to breed, EV, and train isn't helping. I'm sure its that way for most of us though. I thank everyone for the help they've given me (Espcially Big Beluga), the rest is up to me.

PS: Hello Dusk Sweep, I seem to have remembered meeting you somewhere else before

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Well, I wish you luck on getting that last poke finished Rifle, and about the tourney, I don't really care who I face, but as of right now it's Ghetto, and I'll wait till he gets on to clarify when our battle will be.

FrankieJ0107

Expert Trainer
Been inactive because I've been swamped with school work. I'll be back temporarily during the last week of January and mid Febuary. I won't be back fully until the end of the school year. So if anyone wants to battle me for practice later on it would be really appreciated.

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
congrats to ramagoo for moving on in the tourney

p.s. can anyone give me an iv battle

Last edited:

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
Shall I put you on the full time active people list, Dusk?

(What I mean is removing the little "still active but in boarding school tag")

Still great to have you back!

Yes please, many thanks. And yes rifle i do believe you were in the red dragons league.

ger9119

~IGN (In-Game Name)-Gerard
~FC (Friend Code)-2793 8099 3635
~Battle Experience (1-10)-10+
~Do you EV train?-Yea
~Will you stay active?-Now i will

Guess Whose Back? Im willing to Co-Lead Again if needed

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
~IGN (In-Game Name)-Gerard
~FC (Friend Code)-2793 8099 3635
~Battle Experience (1-10)-10+
~Do you EV train?-Yea
~Will you stay active?-Now i will

Guess Whose Back? Im willing to Co-Lead Again if needed

you supposed to PM ur application to Mantine but we'll let it slide this time just because ur ger:)

Welcome back to both you and Bmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.