• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Blinky PM me when you can do your test battle.

Squirt I will have a god day lol

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
bonjour gotensan, je mapelle dusk ;197;

Anyway, dark team sorta almost ready, still wondering if this clan is gonna have a utube page, it sorta got swept under the mat.
Idc that much, but i think it would be alright.
School is coming back around for me next week (not boarding school), so excuse if i may be in-active.
Lol mxe, you reckon u can knock off nerd?

Gamefreak

I did a test battle with pknerd, and I won 5-0. His team was pretty cool, and he played alright. I will put him in the Ancient Ruins rank. :)

Last edited:
everyone needs to get better, were down 2-1 in the war, we gotta pick it up boys

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Dont worry squirt I still havent done my match;)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Dang. I thought i had more time till i had to do my match. I guese tommarow will be the day. I heard I was fighting Milo. Idk how good he is.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Dang. I thought i had more time till i had to do my match. I guese tommarow will be the day. I heard I was fighting Milo. Idk how good he is.

Milo is a she...good thing she didnt hear you say that (chew)

blinky is battling frazzle, ram battled milo and lost

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hey everyone am still alive, just being having internet issues, i asked cabo to tell everyone that am out of the tourney, and i am very sorry for bein inactive so much... anyways am back and ready to kick some a- butt!

im on if anyone needs to be tested, ryu, u need to pm matineblast your application

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
hey everyone am still alive, just being having internet issues, i asked cabo to tell everyone that am out of the tourney, and i am very sorry for bein inactive so much... anyways am back and ready to kick some a- butt!

welcome back ghetto, I was lonely without you ._.

Goten if you need a test battle PM me I'll try and catch you on:D

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
Whos winning the war?

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I tested Goten and he beat the test team 5-0

I am placing him in the Lower Temple but is a very good battler^^

jackbirkby

tradan erryday...
oh lawds, how long's it been? like, 3 months or something :p you can thank GCSEs for that, and they were just the mocks... well, that and coursework. Anyways, I'm gonna try and be more active now. At least until the real exams. Anyways, sorry for the absence, just posting to make sure you guys haven't forgotten me in 50+ pages XD

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
Uhm, gay meter down please? -.-

Anyway, several things coming to HoM:

~We're gonna start a youtube page. (Woohoo?)
~More tutoring?
~Ranking system update

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
why is that bad word? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.