• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
^u^ thought youd like that goten

Mantine that is hectic, cant wait to see how it looks and stuff.
Ahem I could help you know, me being such a computer nerd and all + i'd like to contribute to the clan, before i am stuck with school work.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
hey guys I have some decent breeds here left over from a breeding project, feel free to take them:D
AND REMEMBER THAT IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR IV BATTLES:D

58.png

(All are Adamant Natured)

1. 31/31/29/19/31/5 (Traded to Big B)
2. 21/25/31/28/24/31
3. 12/26/18/14/31/31
4. 20/31/24/28/27/22 (Traded to cabo)
5. 1/31/31/23/23/29
6. 10/31/5/28/31/28

Last edited:
there some pretty decent Growlies, whts the one you took look like?

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I have this one so far 31/31/8/28/8/31
but I still have 11 more in my box that i need to check

master rad

master of pokemon
hey what do u guys think about a tourney for the people who aren't that good. it just popped in my head so what do u guys think?

thts a waste of time, anyway, myself, cabo, mxe and big b need to get our war battles done, we need 3 out of 4 to take the W

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
i know why we are losing.. its bkuz i wasnt hee!! am HoMs good luck charm and support system!! now squirt,cabo,mxe go and kick some ***!!!! cabo and mxe show that your hispanic and represent us proudly!!! haha anyways feels good to be back, and i should be battling again by friday once i get my DS back..

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
actually Ghetto, I've been subbed in for Cabo, and I was gonna battle Jiraiya07 last night, but he was havin wifi problems, so he's askin to be subbed out i guess.

And, I am sorry to say that I lost to n3rd for my war match. Made some bad predictions and it eventually cost me.

Last edited:

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
What? Why did you battle nerd?

I thought I was paired up with him

you are mxe, he battled n3rd too

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Ghetto wutz up? im back incase you havnt heard the news scince it seems that you just got back. Also who is this Frazzle I am fighting in the war? is he any good?

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Yes he is pretty good...I remember him from when i first joined the forums, hes a good guy:)

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
thats what you think mxe, but inside he is really a evil person, nar just joking he is a good guy.

Ram australians arent funny!!! jk

One of the first guys i met here so yeah much respect:D

yea you only need to be tested once, you met that criteria, so your an official member now

Status
Not open for further replies.