• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick the chit-chat, clan oriented topics only, sorry, i'm just tryin to not get us in trouble with mods

sorry goke, i wasn't tryin to minimod, i was just tryin to keep my clan in order

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
If you're in trouble with the mods , trust me you'll know xD. Please don't minimod Squirt. However he is correct though you all need to stay on topic . That is all, keep up the good work with your clan ^^.

*Keeps mouth shut*

sorry guys...to make this post less spammy what ever happened to the tourney

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
Attention to anyone who has a clan banner. Many of the banners have NEW codes. I have changed around some of my photobucket albums and I did not realize that some of the banner's codes changed. Please check to see if you have the correct code. The codes on the first page are NOW correct. I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope that all is well at this time.

just tested Fetus, i gave him the win 5-3R, i used a BS team and he took out my psys attackers so i couldn't so anything to his big gay egg, good job dude, keep it up, put him in the whtever is higher rank, welcome to the clan

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Hey Fetus, memba me from leviathans wrath, sorry that battle we were gonna have didn't work out, we can always have another though

Unwanted Fetus

I'm a Gambla
O ya hey. We do need to battle sometime. Prob won't work tonight bc i have an essay to write but later for sure

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I thought minimodding was alloud by clan leaders and co leaders? If it isnt then that should be alloud imo.

TheEggertson

Octillery Master
I would like join

~IGN (In-Game Name)-???ANDR
~FC (Friend Code)-4469-2351-6199
~Battle Experience (1-10)-problly like a 3 or 4 But im decent.
~Do you EV train?-I can EV train and breed.. If you want me to.
~Will you stay active?-Of course

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
hey guys u probably dont remember me and idk if im still on the list but im bak now but i need someone 2 help me i need 2 check my last poke 2 c if i finished evtraining so um if any1 could help pm me i only need 2 host a lv.100 single

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
oh the faster som1 can help me the faster i can rank up cause i havent been tested and i start branching out 2 other web sites telling ppl 2 join this clan srry 4 the double : (

Status
Not open for further replies.