• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I know it might be easy to assume MXE cheats with pokes, I even assumed that at one point. He is just a REALLY good breeder and poke maker lolz.

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
ive just been cheated in this game so much idk who 2 trust and things havent been so swell since my return 2 pkm btw im looking 4 an evtrainer and breeder pm me plz

wht do u mean you don't kno who to trust? no1 in this clan hacks, i've battled all the active members you could possibly battle

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
i do seem 2 4get that im in this clan and its not a war zone i need 2 be more cool and less disrespectful cause i dont run this clan and u know wat i apologize mxe u won i lost i cant beat u and yes i just called myself a nube cause it is wat it is

hi5 badguy, thats the spirit

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Its ok Badguy just practice. The best way to get better would be to get help from everyone in the clan. Thats how i got better, by getting help from everyone. No matter how good you think you are there is always someone better than you.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
i do seem 2 4get that im in this clan and its not a war zone i need 2 be more cool and less disrespectful cause i dont run this clan and u know wat i apologize mxe u won i lost i cant beat u and yes i just called myself a nube cause it is wat it is

Dont even worry about it, its cool:)

If you ever want to battle or test out a team I will be more than happy to help you out and give you advice if you ever need it...just remember that the members of this clan are here to help you out including myself :)

delete that double post bro, your makin us look bad

paulegacy

Banned
i beat neto 5-0 he will send me the badge whenever he does but yeah i got my second badge with my undefeated team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
lol Ram, i wanted to play you too Paul, but u didn't declined.

Oh, and guys, I won't be around for like 4 days, goin on another snow boarding trip, so I guess I'll see you guys when I get back.

master rad

master of pokemon
u know whats funny, i haven't fought or even won battles 2 get a rank up. i gotta get it in gear and start moving towards the goal.

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
u know whats funny, i haven't fought or even won battles 2 get a rank up. i gotta get it in gear and start moving towards the goal.

Yeah me too. Its kiinda hard though because our clan has so many good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.