• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i get to defend my shiney salamence XD

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
yo doods, my rank up team from higher to parthenon should be done tonight, i think it was ram who wanted a rank up battle

master rad

master of pokemon
hey ppl wats up? man school is giving me more n more work. i'll try 2 get on here whatever i can,but i don't wanna leave u guys completely.

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
I have a question for you all? (Just to add to the cheery theme. I apologize master, as it may not be such a cheery time for you.)

Who's excited for March 14th?

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Just tested defender of mew. I am placing him in the higher temple because he almost ending my winning streak and the only reason i won was because I made a nice prediction at the end. Final score 1-0 me

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Ok, heres the deal,..........I'm Back!

Yeah, no other clan would accept me so I guess you guys are stuck with me, sorry.

i can't wait till march 14th, i'm gonna stay up for 48 hours straight

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
What if we don't want you back...

welcome back (Y)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
you know you want me back on the inside MxE, maybe real deep down on the inside, but its in there.

Also, Mantine whenever you got your teams ready, im ready to battle.

And Welcome to the clan KoD :)

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
you know you want me back on the inside MxE, maybe real deep down on the inside, but its in there.

Also, Mantine whenever you got your teams ready, im ready to battle.

And Welcome to the clan KoD :)

lol, BigB YOU COMPLETE ME

BLinD FaLCoN

Go Leafs Go!
I have a question for you all? (Just to add to the cheery theme. I apologize master, as it may not be such a cheery time for you.)

Who's excited for March 14th?

im excited
me and like 3 kids from skewl r gonna get hg/ss on march 14th lol
the kids at skewl have the basic 10 year old knowledge lol
so i have an extreme advantage
:)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
lol MxE, thats the whole reason I came back, I couldn't have an uncomplete person runnin around, that'd just be creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.