• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
i am going to miss this clan... i dnt think am going to join tah yet... i loved this clan it was like a home, but it died, i was willing to keep it alive but nobody else seemed to be wanting to do the same..the clan aint closed yet, and we could possibly rebuild with new members, but i guess thats just wnt be the same :/ if anyone who truly i s "A HERO OF MYTH" still wants to keep this clan alive help me... or else just let it die... i wnt be able to do this alone...

paulegacy

Banned
I am also sorry, but I am leaving this clan.

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
Wow i come back and my heart is shattered.
R.I.P HoM its been real, and thanks for the memories.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I just cant find the words to comfort you all, all i can say is join TAH and we may all become strong. meh... thats the best i could do :-/

Mantine Blast

Passive Battler
Seeing as TAH is extremely inactive-I wish to reopen this clan under that condition that people other than me are willing to all lead as one to get this clan up and running again.

Otherwise- The closing processes will proceed.

EL Cabo

Leap Of Faith
Absolute zero

napkin23

~IGN -Napkin
~FC -ummm Ill get that to you
~Battle Experience-7
~Do you EV train?-yes
~Will you stay active?-yes

Status
Not open for further replies.