1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Heroes of Olympus Series thread (by Rick Riordan)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Pikafleg, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

As the title says, this thread is for discussing Rick Riordan's "Heroes of Olympus Series", the spin-off of the original "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series!

This thread may contain spoilers, so please remember to put any spoilers in a spoiler tag!

So, what did you think of the series? Which book did you like the best so far? What was your favorite part(s) or line(s) or quote(s)? Any complaints or comments on or about it?

I'm in the middle of the "The Mark of Athena" right now. It seems like it may be the best of the three, though I liked "The Lost Hero" a little better than the second because I really liked Piper and her backstory and all, but the second was really good too in my opinion.

Of course, all SPPf rules apply here and will be enforced (clearly not by me but I will report violators)!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Only the first book? Seems a bit narrow, why can't we discuss the whole series?

3. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

As I said in that intro post, it's so people can view the thread without seeing spoilers (or having to have read the whole series)!

4. bobjr

bobjr Life is....Weird Staff Member Moderator

Let's just make this thread for the entire series, as having one thread for just one book in a series really isn't the best idea. Just put spoilers in spoiler tags to hide them.

5. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

Okay, forgot about those...good point! plus, that was my initial plan anyway. I'll change the intro post now.