• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes of Ruin

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Hopefully. I'd like to see some reviews first, but it's definitely on the radar. Plus, I have some extra cash right now, so I can ACTUALLY AFFORD SOMETHING!

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
This is definitely a game I'm considering buying, but I'm broke at the moment. :(

Zibdas

not bad
If it's a dungeon crawler, I'm game.

ForeverFlame

I'm terrified that it will end up not being good. I'm going to wait for a couple of reviews before I decide whether or not to buy it.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I'm terrified that it will end up not being good. I'm going to wait for a couple of reviews before I decide whether or not to buy it.

The prereviews were pretty positive and the demo was also good IMO, but yeah it's better if we wait for full reviews.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Hang on. I jst googled the release date, and everyone seems to be saying it isn't out until July 17th. Is that true, wrong, or just for North America?

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Hang on. I jst googled the release date, and everyone seems to be saying it isn't out until July 17th. Is that true, wrong, or just for North America?

The game came out today in the UK, and comes out Jul 17th for NA.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Curse words. Many, many curse words. Well, anyone in the UK who does get it, feel free to let me know how it is! I need to know whether it's worth buying in a month.

When I first saw this game, It looked really good and left a good first impression on me, so this is something I will definately look into buying when it comes out.

Aurath8

I'm downloading the demo now. I've never played a Dungeon crawler before, so would someone say this is a good example of the genre.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Is that what the gerne of the game is?
Wish I could download the demo but no Internet access for my 3DS.:(

For me it's the same.I would really like to try the demo to see if I should buy it.If it is dum I might by a Pokemon game.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I played the demo a couple of times first as the Gunslinger and the second time as the Vindicator. It was okay but didn't really wow me like I was hoping. I did local play with my nephew and that was a bit more fun so I think the online will make up for the less than great campaign. I won't get this day 1 and will probably get the Tales of Abyss port. Anyone else play the demo?

Aurath8

I played the demo a couple of times first as the Gunslinger and the second time as the Vindicator. It was okay but didn't really wow me like I was hoping. I did local play with my nephew and that was a bit more fun so I think the online will make up for the less than great campaign. I won't get this day 1 and will probably get the Tales of Abyss port. Anyone else play the demo?

Played the demo now. It looks like a fun game, but the camera angles are a bit off. A lot of the time you having to dodge projectiles from opponents off screen. I might try it again as the gunslinger, but I don't think I'll get it in the end.