• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

He's Actually Back!? O__O

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Yeah, he's back, and he's better than ever.

It's been a couple of months since I've actually laid eyes on this forum, but the call of the forum always attracts me here. Hello, everyone, I'm Falthor, one of the older members of SPPf. The join date may say otherwise, but I'm actually a pretty big veteran of the forum. I still remember the day, believe it or not – 1 July 2004, so yeah, I'm pretty new at this [/sarcasm].

But, in case you don't know me, I'm Falthor – a lovable, huggable, Fan-fiction writing Pokemon aficionado. I like the games, love reading Fan Fiction and novels in general, and am an avid supporter of Kataang (oops, that's Avatar XD). Regardless, I'm quite the "learned" individual, you can say, and I am willing to pass on my knowledge to the next generation of Pokemon Trainers. xD

But I'm back and better than ever. Rejoice, everyone. =]

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
I write fantastical, Original Trainer Fanfics, mainly. Other than that, I write whatever I can based on the inspiration I receive.

But because I like Avatar, I plan on writing an Alternative Universe Fan Fiction based on a certain line Monk Gyatso says to Aang in "The Storm."

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Welcome back! *streamers and confetti fly outta nowhere*
ummm.... have fun.... again! :)

Angeling

true love
^
Cool, that sounds awsome.
Um, don't treat this like a chat thread, okay? If you want to start a conversation with him, do it in PM or something. Take this as a warning if you will, but don't do it again, please.

Anyway, erm, welcome back to SPPf, Falthor. Well, it seems you must be well-informed of the rules, so just check around the updated SPPf signature rules and any new announcements for those you missed. And scroll around and search. Have fun.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
^
Cool, that sounds awsome.

I look forward to reading your reviews!

Welcome back! *streamers and confetti fly outta nowhere*
ummm.... have fun.... again! :)

Thanks, theswampertgirl! Good to be back! ^^ And, of course, I'll be sure to have fun again. ;)

EDIT: Eefi-Chan, the warm welcome is accepted and gratified. Hm...last I checked, you were Midnight Eefi and a member. Belated congratulations to your modship and mod-plus-ship!

Last edited:

Sammi

Banned
Ah, welcome back. I think I've recalled seeing you around before, a long long time ago, back when I was a wee little newbie.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Ah, Sammi, I do remember you! I requested a banner from you once before. Thanks for the warm welcome and I see you're not that little newbie anymore. You're all grown up! *sniffles* Time goes by so fast! Haha. But thanks anyway. Here's a cookie.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
You don't need to bow to me. I treat everyone as equals, not as subjects (although.... XD). But thanks, eeveerose for the warm "Welcome Home" sort of thing. Even though you don't know me I hope you will get to know me through my posts and the like in the forum.

I like your spin on the "When life gives you lemons..." quote. It made me laugh.

eeveerose

lol ok , thanx, I made the quote up a few years ago, and about 2 months ago i went looking in my closet and i found that quote written on paper. it made me laugh , so i put it up

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
HI!!

I have been waiting for you..

ok you dont propably remember this acco but I used to read and comment lot of your fics with my older acco with a stupid name... Its so stupid I wouldnt even want to say it...

Krhm..^^torpedo^^...

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hi there, welcome back! I'm not sure if we ever met back in 04, but anyways, hi! Hope you enjoy your time around here. Just check the rules just in case since a lot of stuff has changed rules wise. ^^

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
I love the multiquote function. It makes quoting much easier than quoting individual posts.

lol ok , thanx, I made the quote up a few years ago, and about 2 months ago i went looking in my closet and i found that quote written on paper. it made me laugh , so i put it up

Hehehe. I'm quite a fan of the hilarious sig quotes. I'm more of the inspirational/philosophical quotes, but that's just me.

HI!!

I have been waiting for you..

ok you dont propably remember this acco but I used to read and comment lot of your fics with my older acco with a stupid name... Its so stupid I wouldnt even want to say it...

Krhm..^^torpedo^^...

Tell me via PM. I may remember you. But it's kind that you remember my fics. They weren't the best, as I've developed in honing my skills this year with my English and Creative Writing classes, so expect to see me post my latest and best fic, Black Odyssey sometime soon.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi there, welcome back! I'm not sure if we ever met back in 04, but anyways, hi! Hope you enjoy your time around here. Just check the rules just in case since a lot of stuff has changed rules wise. ^^

I've noticed and also wish for future newbies, current members, and old vets to remember, hence why I posted the link to the rules in my sig. I'm probably going to link to the Sig Rules too, considering that more rulebreakers are those of the signature kind. But MistyMix, I haven't really met you, but it's a pleasure to do so. =]

Take care, everyone, and - again - thanks for the warm salutations. I'm flattered.

Dunkle

Are you in for lulz?
Welcome! I know your exact feeling, I was gone for nearly eight months after I joined in March of 2004. Welcome back!

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Alakazam, don't complain. Try to better them. Adopt a newbie and if he is a bad writer, let him know otherwise.

Dunkle, haha. Yeah, I've made periodic gaps in appearances. Every time I'd make a return, people would say, "OMG! I thought you were dead!" XD

But thank you both for the salutations.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
welcome. Just for your info, this forum has been overrun by n00bs. Hope you have fun here.
And people who hate the mods, and people who put chain signature lines into their signatures. Don't you just hate people like that? They should leave IMO.

And, welcome back Falthor, I'm sure that you'll be able to shine the bright 2KW light that is intelligence into this area of the internet that is about as bright as a wet match in a damp, dark cave.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Haha, my intelligence is more like a 500 kWz light. *shot*

But thanks again for the welcome. It feels good to be back.