• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

He's Born! The Alolan League Winner! (1082)

Ash usurped the title from a rightful Alolan Champion and made the idea of a Champion a ****ing joke!
How stupid and pathetic do a people need to be to accept some outsider as their champion?
Paul? That you?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I don’t think I understand this.

“Ash shouldn’t be treated like the small guy, he’s an experienced guy already”

Ash wins a league

“We hate this so it doesn’t count”
Heck even to those people who say 'Alola league isnt a real league' or 'It doesnt count'
So going by your logic, you wanted Ash to lose to an inferior league as his next progression? Lmao
The childish mindset of he didnt win in Kalos so he shouldnt in Alola is dumb, esp when Alola's story set him up so well to be worthy of representing the region and it meaning something to him, being his second home

Sham

The Guardian of War
Heck even to those people who say 'Alola league isnt a real league' or 'It doesnt count'
So going by your logic, you wanted Ash to lose to an inferior league as his next progression? Lmao
The childish mindset of he didnt win in Kalos so he shouldnt in Alola is dumb, esp when Alola's story set him up so well to be worthy of representing the region and it meaning something to him, being his second home
They’re mad he’s a Champion. Weirdo behavior. Why would you be upset by a character’s progression especially a character you “love”. If he won it’s a problem and if he lost it’s a problem.

It’s not like he fought weak opponents in the league anyway.

All because you don’t like how it happened? And believe it should have happened in XY?

And this even not necessarily at cricket, you have actual people invalidating him becoming a Champion because they don’t think how he did it counts.

Martinat388

He did the thing!
I love the salt this still generates in some XYZ fanboys XD
Coming from someone who's favorite series is XYZ, I don't get all the salt. I think the Kalos league loss is dumb, but honestly in my opinion even if Ash won against Alain he should've lost to Diantha or one of the elite four. It honestly makes more sense for Ash to be the Alolan champion, especially considering how in the games, a trainer from Kanto becomes Alola's first ever champion.

Even though the Alola league itself was a tad bit underwhelming (but I still enjoyed it a ton), I think the exhibition battle against Kukui more than makes up for it, and honestly this battle was amazing for a final rival battle against Gladion, and it does make sense as a final battle for the people who were in the Alola league, especially since they both completed all their grand trials.

And as someone else said, I'm not still hung up on what happened in Kalos, and I didn't let XYZ being my favorite series prevent me from enjoying Sun and Moon.

DayQuil95

Extremely Common Alola Ws.
- Is in the top 3 best Pokemon anime series.
- Best region treatment by Journeys.
- One of the best regions.
- Some of the best Pokemon designs.
- Best animation in the anime.
- Biggest concentration of ripped shirtless men ever registered in humanity after a Cowboy Bebop fans encounter.
- Best Pokegirl, Lillie.
Cope harder Alola haters, we will be here with our peak series, trophy, Lillie, round owl, and champion Ash.

/j for that cope part since apparently that's needed here, the rest is true tho.