• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

He's Born! The Alolan League Winner! (1082)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1082.jpg

He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!

The battle to become Alola League champion is on. With both sides having lost their Legendary/Mythical Pokémon, Ash was stunned to see that the Lycanroc he was battling was actually a Zoroark. With Ash & Gladion both said to have a similar skill level, the battle rages on with a climatic finish of Lycanroc VS Lycanroc. Will Ash be able to break through and win against Gladion, winning a Pokémon League for the first time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

nameman

I won't be able to watch this live, but I do hope the 2nd half of the battle finishes strong.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Cheer for Ash, everyone! Give him your strength. The boy does deserve to win it, finally after 22 years of wait and despair of losses.

*I'll be fine with either result though :)*

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I don't want to see anyone tweeting death threats or harassing the staff on social media, regardless of the outcome. None of them deserve that.
Larry: I know I press on lads and lasses to get me gold that they obviously stole from but even I wouldn’t go this far.

Buznut: Hey hey hey! I’m here for the show!

Hel: I’ll be on guard for...potential recruits...

Rodney Long: Dude this league has kicked ass thus far and I can watch this in Japan while eating delicious mochi balls!

Oh right these guys are here because they were curious. I like staying up for events like this to see reactions, cheers, and the french fries!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Gladion about to launch the Z-move!!!