• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

He's Born! The Alolan League Winner! (1082)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Sigh. So much positivity here. I guess the blind fans will do anything to defend pokemon.

For me it’s kind of like a “eh, this is what we got.” Far from an idealistic victory but it’s still here so I’ll just celebrate that one of the longest trends for the franchise has finally been broken

Curious: What didn’t you like about it? Not judging you

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
For me it’s kind of like a “eh, this is what we got.” Far from an idealistic victory but it’s still here so I’ll just celebrate that one of the longest trends for the franchise has finally been broken

Curious: What didn’t you like about it? Not judging you
I just hate Ash & didn't want him to win.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I just hate Ash & didn't want him to win.
Fair enough. I hope an upcoming episode pleases you then : )
XY fans stay salty. SM did almost everything right from the beginning.

Ash is a true champion.
Oof we’re still doing that XY vs SM comparisons 3 years later when the saga is almost over? Yikes

keepitsimple

site of lies
Damn, I feel bad for the Furfrou trainer way back then :(

Must suck to utterly fail at even qualifying for a league only to see this tournament lol.
Don't be silly, that guy definitely offed himself or died of starvation long before the Alola league:

Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

Touma Callum 13

There is a God in this world

After 22 years. he has won. I'm so happy I got to see him win my life time, I thought this day would never come! All the heartbreak, the blood, sweet and tears for the last 22 years were all worth it for this one moment. To see Ash stand with that trophy. My love for Pokemon has come back at long last and I can rest easy now. I don't care if Ash losses to Mask Royal now, this what I have waited for the last 18 or so years. I am now going to play Type:Wild none stop to enjoy this wonderful day.