• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

He's Born! The Alolan League Winner! (1082)

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I am glad Ash won this league because last time he won something major compared to some meh competitions like (running ,marathons etc)was in 2006 with BF. I like when Ash occasionally win something big and then goes into 5-6 years of nothing and then wins again. That's why I kinda hope he doesn't win against Leon but win against him later or win against someone in Gen 9 or 10 so give him time to grow.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
One year since Ash won yet another tournament

Maybe now he'll get the league win he deserves

Of course, with Leon, the UNDEFEATED CHAMPION OF THE GALAR REGION, that seems yet another lofty goal...
Hey hey hey, don't forget his Invincible CHARIZARD

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
As much as I want Leon and his Charizard to lose the league at the end of Journeys I kinda want Ash to lose just so that his alola league win has that much more significance.I do hate people with Charizard mains though which is why I want him to lose.

RafaSceptile

Now the Official Pokémon YT channel uploaded 7 videos with each Ash's final battle in the 7 leagues (RIP Orange League) with a sport commentarist style as a celebration of the #NationalAshKetchumDay:

PD: I only can put 5 videos here, so I eliminate Indigo (because Johto is more relevant in OS) and Unova (because nobody wants to remember Cameron)

RafaSceptile

I'm not sure if it's a celebration or a hall of shame more than half the time.

You should learn about your loses (even if Ash take 6 loses and 22 years of loses)

They didn't post his Orange Island League victor? Bummer. Even if it wasn't an official League I still think that was a big enough accomplishment

Yeah, the Orange Island victory was Ash's first 6vs6 battle ever and I feel like it was the point when Ash finally started to become a stronger and more nature trainer, stopping to be an amateur trainer.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Hopefully during the Master Class in the PWC, last time with reserves in battles was the Sinnoh League, more than 10 years ago
well also he used Charizard against Dragonite, but unfortunately that battle was cutoff.

TheNewGuy

Now the Official Pokémon YT channel uploaded 7 videos with each Ash's final battle in the 7 leagues (RIP Orange League) with a sport commentarist style as a celebration of the #NationalAshKetchumDay:

PD: I only can put 5 videos here, so I eliminate Indigo (because Johto is more relevant in OS) and Unova (because nobody wants to remember Cameron)

Haha oh my god I love that this exists

I had come to this thread to reminisce and to bask in the excellence - that eventually the fans' wishes did play out and that eventually the writers did listen to the demands and acquiesced to something that should have happened like a decade earlier. That there is hope if you just keep going. No matter what happens next, nobody can take this away.

And found sone hilarious videos in the process, so yay