• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant

Ninja Bulbasaur

And no, HetaOni's creator is not connected to the Hetalia seasons. A new season airing doesn't mean that she'd continue working on it. We'll just have to wait a bit more and see.

Dang it...

Username: wayjun
Reason for joing: I would like to discuss Hetalia with other fans. A few friends of mine IRL know of Hetalia, but we disagree on who should shipped with whom. ._.
Country (what country you would like to "be"): Vietnam. I know she isn't on the list, but oh well.

BTW, has anyone else seen this?

Hi! *waves*

PFFT Romano's is HILARIOUS.

Aww...:3 Found one of these screenshots on Tumblr...it's from the upcoming episode. XD

tumblr_mi77ooSXlF1rjha8uo3_500.jpg

Russia and...Prussia? For some odd reason I felt that I shoulda seen that coming...

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Here's a subbed version of episode 4~

Aww, I felt sorry for poor little Russia. Not even the hamster wanted to be his friend. D: And yes Little!Prussia, you will always be amazing. xD

I have a topic question:
Which Hetalia character(s) would you like to see more of in later episodes?

MrNere88

Hi all!

Sorry for not being there,I've been very busy with studies and all .

So,I made a new banner for the club,hope you like it :)

8074078171048313.jpg

Which Hetalia character(s) would you like to see more of in later episodes?

I think in the 5th episode will be only France,and in the 6th will be Spain,Romano,Beligum and Netherlands

Last edited:
Well, that's 2 more episodes I have to watch... Stupid Mock exams taking all my time and stupid study also taking all my time, I hate exams and blah blah blah >A< It's quite a relief to have everything done and see some awesomeness in the form of Italy dancing to a really catchy tune XD

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'd love to see more Nordics/brick'd

Gah! That France ep...so sad.....Funny thing is, on Tumblr, there was a post going around from a Homestuck asking if a character died

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Oh, wow, it's been quite some time since my last visit on here. How is everyone doing? What do you all think of the new Episodes?

If anyone was wondering, I was sucked into my two Tumblr ask blogs. Ahahaha

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Oh man, the new episode with America and Japan...that was my otp!

Someone should create a 10-minute challenge of America's dancing. He's got moves~ And Japan has abs. o_O Who knew? The creators of the animated Hetalia seem to be leaning towards making AmePan an official couple, what with the idea of them in the same bath. Who vacuum cleans while gliding?

HetaOni

Chesaught
It's Spring-time! (Actually Autumn-time down under...) Not only that, but Italy's birthday and St. Patrick's day are coming up soon. Go March!
10-08-01-aust1.jpg
Ireland-Scotland-England-Wales-hetalia-17486590-900-669.jpg

(From left to right: N. Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales)
Source: pixiv, unknown
442-10-03-06-top_nihon1.jpg
I'm also currently working on getting us a nicer banner for this month.
Let's keep this club going strong!
EDIT: Also, our beloved TeamRocketGrunt might be returning soon!
EDIT 2: I'm looking for an active Hetalia Club member to be Secondary Co-leader, just until TRG comes back.

Last edited:

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Username: FlareLover17
Reason for Joining: I love Hetalia. It's a really funny and epic anime with a clever concept and characters. I'm still fairly new to the series, (only seeing season 1: Axis Powers, and counting. D: ) but i was obsessed when i first saw it.

MrNere88

Welcome to the club, Flare!!

I hope you will get fun there

Alright,a topic :

For the moment,which one of the episodes of the new season you like/love the most?

I love the episode 6 because i'm appearing in it,but I don't like the idea of the tomato bastard following me.

((Talking for Nere)It's like heaven to me. Well,Spain and Romano are my favourite characters and I ship them .//. )

HetaOni

Chesaught
For the moment,which one of the episodes of the new season you like/love the most?
I like the Gakuen Hetalia episode the most. Romania looked AWESOME.

I really love the new season. :p

Durbe

I'm tired
The one with Estonia and America (in other words the latest). You can never get enough Estonian sparkles.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I honestly love all of them due to their sparkles. But I guess the episode based on Romano and Spain is in my top 5 because Chibi!Romano is just so cute! The episode based on France was quite touching and serious for a Hetalia episode which I really loved~ And then there was America's dancing in that one episode with Japan which was so funny! And the last episode was just hilarious! xD It definitely will be one of my favorites! <3

Yeah, like I said, I pretty much love all of them~ x33

Ninja Bulbasaur

It's episode 7, because even if AmeriPan isn't my main ship, I still love it and the episode was hilarious. I can tell that FUNimation is going to have some fun with the bath scene lines, though. They always have fun with those types of situations...anyways, America and Japan's interactions on a scale were just too funny. I read a little comic based on that episode called I believe 'How To Use Magic" and it was adorable. Hau~

HetaOni

Chesaught
I'm going to Virginia for Spring Break and I might not have wifi. If I don't, I'll be gone March 23-March 28.
Until then, VS is in charge.
EDIT: Nevermind, I got wifi. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.