• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
I'm going to Virginia for Spring Break and I might not have wifi. If I don't, I'll be gone March 23-March 28.
Until then, VS is in charge.
EDIT: Nevermind, I got wifi. :p
You put someone who hardly gets on in charge
For the moment,which one of the episodes of the new season you like/love the most?

I need to catch up REALLY bad, anyone got a link for me?

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Episode 3, I must admit, was not Denmark's shining moment, but he's an idiot. I must admit, I'm not that fond of what my dear lillebror did to his hair.... (All the Nordics were the same shade of blonde! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?)

Okay, all over Tumblr (at least of what I've seen all day), everyone is freaking out over the strip of France & Lisa being animated

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I apologize (again), for not posting here in a long time!

Flare!! Hi! Welcome to the club!!

For the moment,which one of the episodes of the new season you like/love the most?
Unfortunately I have not watched the new season, so I don't know!

Also, I don't know if any of you guys read/have access to the magazine "Otaku USA" but their latest issue (June 2013) has a short review of the "Hetalia: Axis Powers Complete Series" which I enjoyed reading.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm back! XD

Which episode I like the most? Either Russia and Friends (ep.4...aww...), Romano's Diary (ep.6...he's just too cute), At Netherlands' (ep.9...I love the sparkling house.) or the April Fools' themed one (Russia in a dress!). XD

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG, Russia in a dress was hilarious XD

I don't ship GerIta in the least, so in the last ep, while everyone is getting feels for GerIta, I'm sitting there having crazy AusHun feels X3

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
IT'S NOT ONE MONTH OLD YET! THIS ISN'T SPAM!

Username: Chapter of Charizard
Reason for joining: I just got into Anime (already loved manga) and I'm watching and reading FullMetal Alchemist. My friend saw that I now liked this stuff and recommended Hetalia to me. I love it, and we even have a series of countries at my school. I'm South Korea, but not my choice. I wanted to be Spain.
Country (what country would you like to "be"): South Korea :p

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Which one of the episodes of the new season do you like/love the most? — I haven't seen most of the new season sadly, (Netflix costs money.) but I have to say the April Fools' day episode was awesome. Russia in a dress... England in a nurses outfit... I just loved it, and that episode was hilarious.~

VS

they/she
IT'S NOT ONE MONTH OLD YET! THIS ISN'T SPAM!

Username: Chapter of Charizard
Reason for joining: I just got into Anime (already loved manga) and I'm watching and reading FullMetal Alchemist. My friend saw that I now liked this stuff and recommended Hetalia to me. I love it, and we even have a series of countries at my school. I'm South Korea, but not my choice. I wanted to be Spain.
Country (what country would you like to "be"): South Korea :p
Accepted, I'm gonna try to revive this club and my account. ^^

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Um, I'm here.
I feel like I should probably know this, so don't flip because I don't, but what is Volume 6?

I bet most people have seen this before, but if not this is a rather awesome piece of fanart:
pikachu_hetalia_by_gbrsasunaru-d3f6whc.jpg
Credit goes to gbrsasunaru on diviantART.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Canada hath returned from thy grave.

I bet most people have seen this before, but if not this is a rather awesome piece of fanart:

LOL, it's genius, thank you for sharing it with us.

Anyone going to see the Hetalia livestream?

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's official, Pika!Nordics are super crazy precious X3

Guys! Season 5 is over T-T

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Username: EpicJirachiFan
Reason for joining: I love hetalia and have watched the first 4 series all the way through 5 or 6 times, i have gotten 7 of my friends into it and regularly read the manga. i have yet to watch beautiful world, as i can not find a place to watch it in my country (the world of tea and bland food, this is also, sortof a lie, io have watched 3 episodes, 3, 5 and 6 i think) i love how it teaches you little bits of history and geography in a memorable and funny way. (heck, even my GEOGRAPHY TEACHER didn't know that sealand even existed XD) i got obsessed really quickly and the characters have awesome designs and personalities, that really cleverly represent their country :D
Country (what country would you like to "be"):vietnam if possible, if not, turkey

hope this is ok and
i wouldn't mind making art too, if that is ok.

Um, I'm here.
I feel like I should probably know this, so don't flip because I don't, but what is Volume 6?

that is boss.

Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
Username: EpicJirachiFan
Reason for joining: I love hetalia and have watched the first 4 series all the way through 5 or 6 times, i have gotten 7 of my friends into it and regularly read the manga. i have yet to watch beautiful world, as i can not find a place to watch it in my country (the world of tea and bland food, this is also, sortof a lie, io have watched 3 episodes, 3, 5 and 6 i think) i love how it teaches you little bits of history and geography in a memorable and funny way. (heck, even my GEOGRAPHY TEACHER didn't know that sealand even existed XD) i got obsessed really quickly and the characters have awesome designs and personalities, that really cleverly represent their country :D
Country (what country would you like to "be"):vietnam if possible, if not, turkey

hope this is ok and
i wouldn't mind making art too, if that is ok.
Welcome to the club! We're always accepting art and I always put it in the art section of the opening post that no one looks at.
Season 6 has been confirmed though!
Dayuum, Hetalia is never gonna end.
iaza12407577771500.gif

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
For everyone in the US, Happy 4th of July!
I found this earlier today and linked it to Toxic, but for everyone else:
tumblr_m6nfaqe5PE1rvgds5o1_500.jpg
Credit goes to hetaliafanproblems on tumblr

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
For everyone in the US, Happy 4th of July!
I found this earlier today and linked it to Toxic, but for everyone else:
tumblr_m6nfaqe5PE1rvgds5o1_500.jpg
Credit goes to hetaliafanproblems on tumblr

This accurately reflects me this Fourth Of July, especially because...England is a favorite character of mine, so...

Which nation birthdays are up next, guys?

VS

they/she
It was also Canada Day...
het19p16.jpg

I don't know...
NEW TOPIC:
What's better old style or new style?
I'ma say....

New...

By half of a half of a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.