• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Username: CrushingOnGermany
Reason for joining: Love Hetalia ~<3
Country (what country would you like to "be"): Germany, but he's taken, so I'll be France
Okay, you're accepted.
Welcome to the club!

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Which nation birthdays are up next, guys?
(canada's was on july the first. any one remember?)

if i remember correctly
France (tomorrow :D) belarus (august 25- not very close but still) korea (august 15) poland (july 22) switzerland (august 1) ukraine (august 24)

What's better old style or new style
ummm... i think i like them both the same. first i hated the new style. it confused me. after (FINALLY!) managing to watch beautiful world i got used to it and accepted it. i think they are very diffrent and are hard to compere. but, old. by a fraction of a point.

that reminds me, does anyone know how many episodes of beautiful world there are? i have watched 26. also, when are they coming out in english?

@crushingongermany germany is one of my fave characters :D any way, how does hungary scare you?

FRANCE'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
you guys probarbly already know, but SWEDEN IS CONFIRMED TO BE GAY. check out this info, courtesy of the hetalia archives- "It has been said by Hidekaz Himaruya that Sweden is homosexual. It has also been said that he only acts that way towards Finland. Sweden seems to be the only character with a confirmed sexuality."
ANNDDD also! ITS POLANDS BIRTHDAY! this, would look so much better in pink XD
j0p.png

enjoy celebrating in pick guys XD

Next birthday- Switzerland- Aug 1

also, I found this fan art on the internet, its so sweet :,)
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6800/9n7j.png

Last edited:

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Do you mean the attatched picture? the attatched picture, if you read the writing will show, its Germany as a Kid in Germanias (vati's) arms...
if not then please correct me cuz im the queen of misinterpritations XD also, is anyone here into the nyotalias? im kinda obsessed...

Last edited:

Durbe

I'm tired
Oh. Sorry, I zoomed right into the picture, so I didn't look right.

Um, I'm not really big into Nyotalia nor 2ptalia, to be honest. I like the designs, though.

fenniken

fire master
Reason for joining: italy and being a fan
Country (what country would you like to "be"): italy

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hey. I'm so sorry I was gone for so long. I've been crazy busy lately with work & barely had time to myself to get near a computer T-T

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Wow! Can I join?
Username: TheGiftedFlareon
Reason for joining: I got hooked on the series a few weeks ago, and now I have watched 4 seasons, got a Hetalia t-shirt, and Hetalia buttons from Hot Topic. Yep.
Country: Actually... I want Estonia and America, but America is taken and I have no clue about Estonia. But if you can not give me that, I want Liechtestein. I think I spelled that wrong... *sweatdrops*

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
hi :D and @fenniken, italy is already taken. ive been inactive too lately... sorry bout that >.< i have been suffering techinical issues but i am back online now.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN SEASON 6 IS COMING OUT? Or if/when season 5 is coming in dub?

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN SEASON 6 IS COMING OUT? Or if/when season 5 is coming in dub?

I wish it would come out soon.... BUT I think some of the dubbed manga (not season 6) is coming out this Fall/Winter though, idk.

Last edited:

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I really hope there's a season six. There are still so many amazing strips that have animation potential

skybattler262

Hello! First time and wnated to check if there is a Hetalia club in here... Turns out, it have!
Username: skybattler262 (reference to the Me-262 jet... the one Germany is using)
Reason for joining: Even though I'm male (and HATE YAOI, sorry for those who will be hit), I found Hetalia interesting because of it's facinating idea of country personifications... and rich European historical knowledge.

Last edited:

Durbe

I'm tired
Hey, it's totally okay if you're into Hetalia and don't like yaoi! That was how I rolled when I first got into Hetalia, too (Even though I'm female, yeah). I became a little more lenient about it about a year after that, though.
I don't think Hetalia is purely about yaoi (it's majority of the fanbase, really.), it's just a parody about history and...?

Hope you pick a country soon! The club's a little quiet now. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.