• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Guys you're killing me by not reading the OP. TT__TT

Guys! I think I've figured out who my favourite character in Hetalia is! Well it's a tie between two but... It's between Britain and America. Yeah.... Don't ask why .///.
Also, I've been watching the 2010 Hetalia seiyuu event, it's really funny XD I'm lucky that I found a full English sub one while looking at random Hetalia stuff on YouTube, eh?

katiekitten

The Compromise
Rejected, you have to follow the form thingie.

just sayin'

Lol. Fine.

Username: katiekitten
Reason for *joining: I'm a fan.
Country *(what country would you like to "be"): Denmark.

As long as we're referring to the OP, a bit of grammatical assistance: Spaces go after punctuation marks, whether it is a comma, an exclamation mark or a period; and after a bullet point/number in a list. Oh, and before the opening of brackets. :3

Last edited:

Ejunknown

be creative
8'D Oooh, I heard from a friend about this club. Hetalia is one of the funniest, adorable and enjoyable japanese animated series/webcomic I've found, especially the original japanese webcomic. (which is just perfect, with more content and the crazy holiday bananzas...) The European countries of continental Europe are my favourite, although you can't help but adore all of them. ;u; I've got quite a lot of fanart from nearly two years ago, I'll have to pull it up...

Ah, I've found your form. I'd love to join. x'D

Username: Ejunknown
Reason for *joining:
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Turkey (Sadiq Annan), whom I blogged as for a short stint of time, during the period of my life I was applying for universities and did a medical internship in Southern India. x'D He holds a special place in my heart, and I still have some unfinished blog material saved on my phone that I never uploaded. x'D The blog can be found here, but most of the content is within the !Turkey tag of the community (Nation Corp) I was participating in. >u<

in which there are a few vital regions. >___>

MUN

Name: Wuzzie
Livejournal: Wurstz
Email: tammy.woods@btinternet.com
MSN: tammy.woods@btinternet.com (or AIM?xD)
Mun Birthday (optional):
Time Zone: GMT

CHARACTER

Name: Sadiq Annan
Nation/State: Turkey
Birthday: November 11th

Personality: Laid back, and cheerful, even to the point of joyful cynicism, his speech and mannerisms at complete odds with his age, granting the impression of a somewhat immature man-child. He is over-confident, and his mouth is always tweaked into a smile that always seems to be laughing silently, although he never reveals the true extent of his emotions hid behind his mask, which are a bugger through metal detectors. He is selfish, and thus can be seen as quite violent when he takes whatever he wants whenever he wants, as he has never had any competition strong enough to deny him. Or so he says, although there is a rumour of a certain man who he will not name in the past who rivalled him, and even beat him in the past... Despite his confidence, he is not as strong as he thinks he is, leading to him to take on too much and burn himself out, more often then he likes or will ever let out, should that douche hear of it. (The man aint worth a name. Skeeze ball, jesus.)

Talented, with a proficiency for languages, but he is too fleeting with the moment to really pay attention to things/people around him, he lives 'n the 'now', or not at all; but he has a hidden partiality to tradition and old routines, which he regards as an embarrassing secret and hides as much as he can. He refuses to look back on his mistakes, at all; and heads forward into social life with huge self confidence, the 'but’erfly or not at all.'

A socialite with a screwed up sleeping schedule and the mentality of the overgrown, lanky teenager he was ten years before. His work ethic is mixed; if it interests him, he will do it.

Residence (Optional):
Education (Optional): Istanbul University? 556 years~

Relationships/History: From the proud holders of a family chain of Coffee Shops in Turkey, Sadiq left the business and his family's traditions behind at the naive age of just-eighteen to head to the city, and with the little contact he makes to his past and his younger years, it could be dead to him. Not that he minds, though; he holds to the view that 'a kid has got to grow up at some point, and he won't look back at 'the past, despite the tendencies of the city around him to do so. He went to the city for his education, and after multiple career choices and changes, and a joint degree in Sociology and Law, Sadiq had settled in the fashion industry for a time, in the Sales Department. Apart from the bad coffee, and sometimes questionable tastes, he had enjoyed his five years time there, until he'd been fired, regarding the press on a certain article... that will join the list of unmentionables.

In all seriousness, it was an accident that had nothing to do with him in the first place- or his 'ability to see with the clay shel-' his mask. People need to take et easier sometimes, en all hones'y. Yes, there is something on thee face. What does it bloody 'ell look like? I'm Turkish, not a terrorist.

There was nothing at al-more interesting in Istanbul, and with the last surge in the conversion of traditional Turkish Coffee shops to Starbucks, Sadiq had gotten the 'ell outta there, with nut'ing of his (rather fashionable) belongings and 'cat'.

'Cat' is actually a Kangal puppy, but the name had a significance to Sadiq, somehow. In a new country, although he appreciates the colours (or lack of) and smells (or stench), he still has no idea what people exactly do 'ere, and has half a mind to travel elsewhere. If he had enough cash, of course. His application he'd sent overseas for an assistant job, related just enough to his past job, had been accepted, and so he works in the city until he finds something better to do.

Other: He has a ‘knack; for languages, although his english is barely intellgible. >__>

ROLEPLAY **Do not use country names in this section!

First Person Example:

This was going to be a good day. Of course it'd be. It was in the thick, heavy perfume of the air, heady, yet untainted, clean from that bland'd, smooth, bitter powder- fired up into a brash, burning, spiced roast of coffee; delicious, that was just soothing, just refreshing.

Just a beaute of a sensation.

The delicious scent whisked it's just mag'cal way, it had to be said, although I'm not a douche, by any meaning of the word-, up, through, along with the sweet breath of a breeze, the hand flicked up to raise with almost sacred caution the smooth porcelain of the mask, and the warmth was caressing, like a mother to her babe.

The steaming, blackened syrup bubbled like tar, burnt to the sides of the delicate china cup, smothering the stark white with ebony gold.

Not like that Italian bok. Nothing could go wrong with a cup of true coffee.

Third Person Example:

There was a loud beeping on his right, slow, at first, before it steadily grew faster, louder, and god damn annoying. His hand slammed across the bed, whacking into the small plastic screaming thing with a slam, before the Turkish man groaned, long arms resting back down across the covers lazily. Alarem's, alarms, timers? The breath came out in a huff, lips twisting into a grin as Sadiq recognised the glittering watch, the engraved 'gucci' name plate and silver laced bindings. When had he last eard one of those, exactly? He could think of many things to say, inappropriat', vulgar, of course- but not amidst company. The slurred snores of the warm form behind him, arm slung haphazardly across Sadiq's back was adorable, almost made him laugh; but he held himself in check- not amongst company.

Sadiq liked to think he was a gentlemen of some character.

The snort came out uninhibited at the thought. Yeah right.

A somewhat feral grin split his composure, and with a hummed breath, Sadiq glanced to the side, and grabbed the porcelain mask from the side table, taking care to be both quiet and careful. His companion snored again, this time ending with a snort, and Sadiq turned around, grin twitching, as he'd had a good catch. She was such a cutie, wasn't she? He hadn't been with someone so.... honest in a while. He leaned forward, gripping the estranged arm lightly, turning the strong, muscled appendage, until he could slip it beneath the blankets-

The gleaming smile froze, a note of... confusion ringing through Sadiqs mind as he glanced down, the mask moving upwards lightly with his raised expression, surprised at his sleeping companion, fingers prodding the arm lightly. What? Sadiq dropped the arm, taking a step back. She was... ripped?

Sadiq eyes narrowed, the brown darkening, as he had clearly missed something, what had happened last night? The thin brunette... His fingers snapped, grin flickering across his features once more; yes, the strangely compelling woman, who had wrinkled her nose at him, and seduced him, called him a dog, even, before he had managed to 'woo' her back to his apartment, in one 'ell of a night.

The figure moved in front of him, sitting up, the blanket falling back to reveal the smooth planes of tan warm skin, sloped down leanly towards a tight midsection, and, more importantly, shaped into very muscled, very masculine, pectoral- pecs. "Mmn... what happened to my alarm? I don't want to oversleep..." 

Bok.

[edit]

I RECOGNISE THAT GORGEOUS FACE. KK! 8'D

Last edited:

Ejunknown

be creative

katiekitten

The Compromise
WHY YES I KNOW THAT SEXY SEXY FACE

I thought we had an amazing bromance on the go. SadiqxEinar will never be forgotten.

I definitely miss the conversations and knuckle fights our characters shared, though, sigh.

The dear Einar Hollaender. Roleplay posts also found under the !denmark tag of the aforementioned NationCorp Community, at least until it reaches the mentions of an 'Isaak' - different person's character. x3

I STILL MISS DUCKIE ONE AND DUCKIE TWO

Then again, ej, I also miss your GermanyxCanada convos...! Ah, Antonio, I miss thee. I've lost the convos as well. D: Do you still have them somewhere? (Probably :p you've always taken better care of your electronic shit)

Last edited:

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Appearance of the roleplayersss... I used to RP Denmark, Iceland, New Zealand. Don't NOW though, as I don't have a place to do so. :'P

Anyways, for the beautiful genie man moustache pokemon thing that ordered an america, i'm afraid to say we've run out of stock... but we have sent you this free factory reject!

http://i46.*******.com/11a8yt1.png
we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, mr muustttdassh!

Last edited:

VS

they/she
We RP here, I'll talk to Hatena on Cameron... oops crap I'll talk to Cameron on Hatena to add you guys on the first post if she hasn't, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.