• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
... .-.'' Um... Hi?
Currently downloading a game maker, Lost Hetalia will be started in the upcoming month and finished a couple more months after that (rough estimation)... One question: Does anyone care 'bout my game or am I boring you with it's process?
I care Iggy! ^ ^

Lost Hetalia as in Lost Silver mixed with Hetalia.
Also, thanks for caring Hatena! I find that whenever I start talking about something I'm making/drawing/playing/etc. people lose interest.... Most of the time it's my Mom...

Yep, I'm making it ;w; This will probably kill me but I can atleast try TwT I'll start tomorrow! Hopefully...
So... Anybody getting anything Hetalia based for christmas? I'm getting season 2, volume 1 and (hopefully) an Allies notebook.
(I'm also getting either the Pokemon typing game thingy or Black 2 along with a keyboard)

Last edited:

VS

they/she
Yep, I'm making it ;w; This will probably kill me but I can atleast try TwT I'll start tomorrow! Hopefully...
So... Anybody getting anything Hetalia based for christmas? I'm getting season 2, volume 1 and (hopefully) an Allies notebook.
(I'm also getting either the Pokemon typing game thingy or Black 2 along with a keyboard)
Make PrussiaxRussia hints! xD

HetaOni

Chesaught
I was hoping on making a topic about that in December. ;w;
But,yeah.

Tch!Typical VS. XD

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
OokamiTheUmbreon01 said:
I'm getting season 2, volume 1 and (hopefully) an Allies notebook.

Lucky you. My family doesn't tell ANYONE but if you're married you can ask your spouse for something. I honestly don't know but probably. My grandma always asks for a list because I change my personality like every year xD And Hetalia merchandise is in bold caps, while nothing else is.

Earthia100

Hopefully my I'll get some amazon gift cards... my parents must never know of Hetalia.

I wish Pokemon Typing Adventure would be released in North America, even though I already know how to type.

The only thing about my list is that I either have to go into the nearest city (I live in the middle of nowhere (that's Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland for ya ;w; )), England or the internet for the majority of those things... (Typing game-England, Hetalia stuff-internet, Black 2-Galway city and (I forgot to mention it in my list) Nintendo 3DS E-shop card for Pokedex 3D Pro-Galway city again) God, I hate living in the west of Ireland but I love it too, There's nothing but fields with sheep, horses and cows here but it's beautiful here too... It's nicer than London, but there's no game/manga shops.

Earthia100

Kinda random, But does anyone else wish that Hetalia was in the iTunes store? It would make purchasing it much easier. Plus watching Hetalia gives me something productive to do during Algebra.

VS

they/she
I wish...

Topic:
Any crossover pairings?

I like IcelandxIceland(SatW)
ChinaxHideyoshi(B&T)
SealandxKeroro(Sgt. Frog)

Status
Not open for further replies.