• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she

VS

they/she
I phrased that wrong...

Out of all fandoms, he is perfect no matter what in his/her fandom....

Durbe

I'm tired
And perfection originated in Korea, da-ze!

/Sneaks into the conversation
By the way, for crossover pairs, I ship Russia x Yuka (Touhou).

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NORWAY HAS RETURNED! (Sorry. My Interenet conked out for a bit)

I have no idea/don't remember whether this was done already, but Chibitalia vs Chibi Romano vs Holy Rome vs Chibi America vs Chibirisu

Who's you're favorite?

Mine is a tie between Chibi Romano & Chibirisu followed by Chibi America

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Don't make me choose! But I'll go with Chibitalia, Chibi Romano (because he can be super cute when he goes tsundere), and Chibi America(just because x3)

I was learning in History class today how America sent Commander Perry to Japan in order to sign a trade treaty, and the first thing that came tok mind was "Wasn't there an episode about that in Hetalia?". After that, I couldn't focus in class. xDD

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My friend & I had to try so hard not to laugh when we learned about that XD

That & stuff during the Cold War. & Latin America. America was so anoying with all the Latin American affairs

HetaOni

Chesaught
We were learning about China in History and when it talked about how the Chinese traveled the world on ships and brought back animals like giraffes so I just started dying. XD

VS

they/she
One day Rucka Rucka Ali took all the Nordics' dub voices, combined them into one voice, put that voice box in a person, and named him Ricolo Volvos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.