• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durbe

I'm tired
NORWAY HAS RETURNED! (Sorry. My Interenet conked out for a bit)

I have no idea/don't remember whether this was done already, but Chibitalia vs Chibi Romano vs Holy Rome vs Chibi America vs Chibirisu

Who's you're favorite?

Mine is a tie between Chibi Romano & Chibirisu followed by Chibi America

Welcome back, Norway (No "Onii-chan" from Iceland /bricked)

This is difficult... I'll go with Holy Rome and Chibirisu.

Spare

Just keep walking..
Well I'm learning about the Holy Land, Holy Roman Empire, the Middle Ages, and countries in North America and South America. I can't help but laugh during class now xD

Watching American Dad and one of the characters was like; "Your like America, the guy!" /shot

Earthia100

I'm just gonna sneak in here and give us a new topic. *Sneak Sneak*

Let's pretend you ate a magical ice cream cone that transports you to the world of Hetalia. Everyone in the world of Hetalia is completely unaware of the fact that they are fictional characters and that they have a subreddit on reddit.com. So what would you do in the world of Hetalia...?

Btw, remember this isn't the Pokemon world, so some of the laws of physics do apply, but not all of them.

What I would do in the Hetalia world... Become best buds with America, Britain and Japan and start WW3: The entire world against France. What? I'm British :p (Note: English-Irish actually, but still... DX ) I would also take over the world :p

Sketchie

literally some guy
In the world of Hetalia? Hmmmm.... I would... uh... eat some more ice cream, and join OokamiTheUmbreon01 in demolishing France. And then cower and pray no one attacks Germany. And then if someone does, I'll plead with some other country to help us.

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
YAYY:DD just found out I was accepted^^; i'm not slow i swear *shot*
xD and sorry i didn't fill out le form >.<;

Uhm.. so for deciding my country... since Russia was taken, it means i can't be him? *shuddershudder* I guess.... it means i must be my greatest fear >>>.<<<; *le gulp*

'cn'i be belarus?

VS

they/she
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
also...

Status
Not open for further replies.