• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
What are some things that you were surprised Hetalia didn't touch up on?
CIVIL WAR.
COLD WAR.
Thank God TRG's not here, she'd say the Holocaust

I actually have a reflex that if I'm watching Hetalia (or anything embarrassing) that I can turn my phone off in less than a second xD

Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
Sorry for my multiple accidental posts...
Haven't we had this topic 3 times?
I'm suprised that they didn't make fun if the fact that everything says "Made in China" XP

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Haven't we had this topic 3 times?

We have?! *insert profanity here*

I'm suprised that they didn't make fun if the fact that everything says "Made in China" XP

I thought they brought it up in that one episode where Japan was lecturing China about counterfeiting and whatnot...

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I don't really remember, but did they ever touch on the Spanish-American war? I can see America taking advantage of Spain. xDD

Is it just me or is the first ending song of Axis Powers really catchy? I keep on humming it to myself lately. xD

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Is it just me or is the first ending song of Axis Powers really catchy? I keep on humming it to myself lately. xD

You too, Ms. Hungarey? It has been stuck in my head for days! They must've done it on purpose.

Speaking of that ending theme, they made one for every Axis and Ally member, right? I keep getting a feeling somone was skipped.

VS

they/she
I don't really remember, but did they ever touch on the Spanish-American war? I can see America taking advantage of Spain. xDD

It's EXTREMELY catchy.
You too, Ms. Hungarey? It has been stuck in my head for days! They must've done it on purpose.

Speaking of that ending theme, they made one for every Axis and Ally member, right? I keep getting a feeling somone was skipped.
I don't think so...

Sketchie

literally some guy

Now that you mention it, I think they did miss someone.... but I don't know who. Maybe it's just our imagination.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Okay, good. I'm not the only one who finds it catchy!

Poor China... His version always seems to slip my mind. The one that I can always clearly remember is Japan's for some reason. Õ.O

HetaOni

Chesaught
Happy Thanksgiving Everycountry!
I'm going eat a lot of food today, how about you guys?
How do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your Country?
(America) I have the usual, turkey with a lot of grease on it.
tumblr_m990usHwpN1r9hofn.gif

...What?

VS

they/she
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM and FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL and usually HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

In the Republic of Louisiana.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
You guys might be thinking about China. They only did his Marukaite Chikyuu once and it was in Season 3.

That must be it, because I don't I've heard it yet...

Happy Thanksgiving Everycountry!
I'm going eat a lot of food today, how about you guys?
(America) I have the usual, turkey with a lot of grease on it.
tumblr_m990usHwpN1r9hofn.gif

...What?

As Canada;
We basically celebrate it like Americans...we have many vegetables served in many different ways. Which is another reason I am often mistaken for America...but our Thanksgiving came first, in 1578.

As Moonlight;
Basically, the same as above, except American...*sweatdrop*

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
How do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your country?
Well, even though I am Hungary, I don't know how Hungarians celebrate Thanksgiving or if they even do for that matter. ^^'

As an American though, I just eat food since Thanksgiving is basically a food holiday. Turkey is present along with other meats, so you're not alone TheSketchQueen. Hang out with family and babysit, really. xP

HetaOni

Chesaught
Lol, interesting responses you guys. XD
Late people can still do the first topic, but how 'bout another Thanksgiving topic?
What are you Thankful for?
My best friend Shaylin who also loves Hetalia. ewe
Himaruya-san for creating Hetalia. XD
My friend Buckbeak for introducing me to Hetalia.
I'm Thankful for all of you Hetalia club members! : D

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

I'm thankful for havng friends both IRL and on Serebii who are good people.
I'm thankful for being alive and well (obviously :p)
I'm thankful for mylife being good.
I'm thankful for finding something to be passionate about (Japanese anime and their culture/language!)

...That was awfully stuffy, wasn't it?

HetaOni

Chesaught
Btw, on the topic before this one, you all know I was talking about just America and Canada right? I don't think Thanksgiving's celebrated in other countries. XD

MrNere88

For my family and my friends helping me since I'm epileptic
For Himaruya-sensei and Tajiri-san,because they created my two obsessions,
etc....

If you asked the creator of Hetalia (Himaruya-san) to put a region of your country as a character, what would it be?
Catalonia(an autonomous community of Spain)

Status
Not open for further replies.