• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
The Eastern Europe Soap Opera: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova.

I was close though. For Vs

ASIAN SENSATION: Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Mongolia, Tibet, Macau.

VS

they/she
TRG got me hooked on Verka, a Ukrainian singer, who has a mash up with PSY...

I can now imagine Ukraine singing with Korea...

VS

they/she
How I see America:
Head: Virginia
Hands: Michigain
Feet: Louisiana
Heart: New York
Brain: Washington D.C.
Glasses: Texas
Rest of the states are the body.
Injuries:
Busted artery: 9/11
Scar on the bottom of feet: New Orleans mall crash, New Orleans Mardi Gras terrorist attack.
Broken rib: OKC bombing.
Gun Wounds represent massacres.

Sorry I've been gone for so long; study, school, kitten and christmas are stealing my interweb time D: Late responses for outdated topics that I want to answer (the kissing one): America and Sasuke Uchiha?!?!? HOPY SWEET JEGUS!!! Also, whats a TVTropes? Is that like an American thing or something? (Being an Irish-Brit is horrible D: especially when it comes to Americans)

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Sorry I've been gone for so long; study, school, kitten and christmas are stealing my interweb time D: Late responses for outdated topics that I want to answer (the kissing one): America and Sasuke Uchiha?!?!? HOPY SWEET JEGUS!!! Also, whats a TVTropes? Is that like an American thing or something? (Being an Irish-Brit is horrible D: especially when it comes to Americans)
Don't worry; you're not alone. I've been gone for a couple of weeks as well. :(
I'm not entirely sure what they are either since I only found out about it a couple months ago... ^^'

Well, learning aout WW1 was alot of fun in History class once you put everything in Hetalia terms. xD It was particularly fun when the teacher assigned everyone a country they should be. xDD My poor shy friend ended up being France... x)

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
How I see America:
Head: Virginia
Hands: Michigain
Feet: Louisiana
Heart: New York
Brain: Washington D.C.
Glasses: Texas
Rest of the states are the body.
Injuries:
Busted artery: 9/11
Scar on the bottom of feet: New Orleans mall crash, New Orleans Mardi Gras terrorist attack.
Broken rib: OKC bombing.
Gun Wounds represent massacres.

Florida, anyone? *shot*

Don't worry; you're not alone. I've been gone for a couple of weeks as well. :(

Welcome back, Hungary~!

Well, learning aout WW1 was a lot of fun in History class once you put everything in Hetalia terms. xD It was particularly fun when the teacher assigned everyone a country they should be. xDD My poor shy friend ended up being France... x)

I feel bad for your friend ;~;

Nekotalia, anyone?

HetaOni

Chesaught
ATTENTION!

I received a warning from Sweet May saying our club was full of too many one-liners/spam and is too off-topic.
If this continues, our club will be CLOSED.
Okay, as much as it PAINS me to do this, if you post anything unrelated to Hetalia you'll recieve a warning and if it continues, possibly a strike.
Same thing for one-liners and spam.
I expect co-leaders to enforce this rule as well.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
ATTENTION!

I received a warning from Sweet May saying our club was full of too many one-liners/spam and is too off-topic.
If this continues, our club will be CLOSED.
Okay, as much as it PAINS me to do this, if you post anything unrelated to Hetalia you'll recieve a warning and if it continues, possibly a strike.
Same thing for one-liners and spam.
I expect co-leaders to enforce this rule as well.

Damnit...

Anyways, how does everyone feel about Nekotalia? Frankly, I'm glad it exists because doodling Hetalia in class became easier for me, because I can only draw cats well *shot*

Who's Nekotalia design do you think was the best, and why?

(I'm going through a Nekotalia phase, guys, just humour me here)

Earthia100

I'm back! I'm still here! The finals, are finally gone. That evil presence that haunted me every day for the past month... I'm so glad I'm done. But yeah. that's why I've haven't really been on here.

Well anyways...

Oh I love Nekotalia! It's so cute. I could never decide which design is the best... I just want to have all the kitties. I also like to imagine all the little kitties in a cute kitty-pile... the FEELS!

Sketchie

literally some guy
Nekotalia... is... so... CUTE!! I love them! I like all of them France, Germany, and Russia are my favorites. France is cute, and kinda fun to draw. Germany... well, I just like Germany because of everything. Color design, breed choice, Germany-cat is just awesome. And Russia looks like one of my favorite cat breeds.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I like Nekotalia a lot, even though I haven't seen all of it. Not having seen all of them it is difficult for me to choose which one I like best, but I do like Italy-cat, the design seems to fit the character well. As does Germany-cat's design.

Okay, so this an exceptional Hetalia AMV (IMO) that happens to be perfect for this time of year. Credit to monawing. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;5c1joIUH8wk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c1joIUH8wk[/video]
And for anyone who has already seen it, I apologize for any annoyance it may cause.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, you guys should have seen me coming sooner or later. XD

Username: *Jean Grey*
Reason for joining: Heh, it's my current obsession for many reasons. ;) Fair to say that it kinda took over me. XD
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Lithuania (He's so cuuute!)

HetaOni

Chesaught

Reason for joining: Heh, it's my current obsession for many reasons. ;) Fair to say that it kinda took over me. XD
Welcome to the club!

I hope all of you countries had a fun and safe holiday!
Did anyone get anything Hetalia related?
I got a Mr. Kumajiro hat, Volumes 1-3 of the manga, a shirt with the G8, and Season 3. :p

Btw, the HetaOni English Project's 3 final chapters were released earlier this month on Pianodream's DeviantART page.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Okay, so this an exceptional Hetalia AMV (IMO) that happens to be perfect for this time of year. Credit to monawing. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;5c1joIUH8wk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c1joIUH8wk[/video]
And for anyone who has already seen it, I apologize for any annoyance it may cause.

LOL, wut?

Welcome, Lithuania, I'm Canada ^_^

I got a Mr. Kumajiro hat, Volumes 1-3 of the manga, a shirt with the G8, and Season 3. :p

I got a Hetalia shirt from my sister, but much to my unfortune, that was it. But it was a fun and safe holiday, all the same~! :D

Btw, the HetaOni English Project's 3 final chapters were released earlier this month on Pianodream's DeviantART page.

I was one of the first to know, trust me. I've watched the ENglish walkthroughs, and it was scarily accurate to the original. Also...MY FEELS!! D:

Earthia100

Welcome to the club!

Sadly I did not get anything Hetalia related... but I did get an Amazon Gift Card, which means Hetalia.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Thanks Italy, Canada! XD (Maybe I should tone down my hyper-ness and the XD's a bit here to get a bit more into my character.)

Well, in terms of Hetalia merchandise, I did order the Hetalia Sweets Book that just recently came out...I think it should come over pretty soon. XD

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I have a production coming up & I barely have time for anything these days T-T

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas, but I did get volumes 2 & 3 of Hetalia, plus the ArteStella Piccolo

That's awesome about HetaOni, though I've become a crazy fan of HetaQuest & HetaHazard

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Thanks Italy, Canada! XD (Maybe I should tone down my hyper-ness and the XD's a bit here to get a bit more into my character.)

You're welcome (Hell, yeah! I'm being acknowledged~! :D)

That's awesome about HetaOni, though I've become a crazy fan of HetaQuest & HetaHazard

Yay~! A fellow HetaOni/Hazard fan~! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.