• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
You should have saved back ups to your computer o.o
I had it saved to my old computer, but we threw it away and I use a laptop now.

Holy sweet baby Jesus, the banner I chose is HUGE.

Earthia100

A few days ago I showed one of my friends (who also likes Hetalia) the trailer for Pokemon X and Y, she was all like "oh, Pikachu! Cute!" and then she was like "WTF PIKACHU WHY ARE YOU ON THE EIFFEL TOWER?! THIS IS MESSED UP!" I lol'd because I was so excited about Pokemon I didn't notice that part...

AmericanPi

Write on
Username: Articuno_rocks
Reason for joining: The short reason is that I love Hetalia. The long reason is that, after hearing little bits about Hetalia throughout the past year (on here, dA, and tumblr), I decided one day to give the anime a shot. I loved it immediately, although to this date I've only watched the first 20 or so episodes of Axis Powers. Mostly because I was absorbed in the quality and productivity of the Hetalia fanon on tumblr. ^.^
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Erm, there aren't that many spots left... all the major countries are taken. I'll take Estonia for now. I don't know much about him but I think he's a smart/nerdy type. I tend to really like those kinds of characters. :D

Okay, now for a long and perhaps unnecessary introduction. To be honest, I'm a LITTLE hesitant about joining this club. I read through the first 40 or so pages of it, and those pages mostly consisted of 3-4 members spamming one-liners. I don't want to sound mean, but I like well-organized clubs and the quality of posts made me rather suspicious. ButI've also read the last few pages of this club, and it looks like things have improved, with more members and longer posts. I'll definitely give the Hetalia Club a shot. :)

A little bit about me... I go by American--Pi on other sites, but I'm mostly active on tumblr (and no, I did not name myself after Alfred. I came up with the name long before I got into Hetalia). I'm kind of an all-arounder - I'm a part of at least ten fandoms (Pokemon, Hetalia, and Total Drama being my main ones) and I think I'm a decent writer and artist. As you can tell from my sig, my favorite country is Austria, by far. <3 He's really talented and classy, and he loves music, just like me.

Also, a confession that may or may not forbid me from joining this club. ...I actually don't hate France. In fact, I really like him. He's my second favorite character after Austria, to be honest. *blushes*

tumblr_m6z2gdhsT11qk90yt.gif

I actually think he's really, really hot... I have a thing for guys with long hair... squee~. Just fangirling now. Ignore this.

Shallow reasons aside, though, I think France is also rather funny. Especially in that episode where he dramatically cries about not being invited to a world meeting. Also, he's not a rapist. Sure, he's a bit perverted. Well, rather perverted. But he says this in the canon:

tumblr_mfaw3wrmR51rlws6eo1_500.png

Which pretty much proves my point. Austria's still my favorite character, but I felt the need to defend France, whose personality the Hetalia fandom often gets wrong. I actually have a lot more France defense, but I'm not going to burden you with that now. xD

...Okay, now that my rant's over, can I be a part of the club? :)

HetaOni

Chesaught
Reason for joining: The short reason is that I love Hetalia. The long reason is that, after hearing little bits about Hetalia throughout the past year (on here, dA, and tumblr), I decided one day to give the anime a shot. I loved it immediately, although to this date I've only watched the first 20 or so episodes of Axis Powers. Mostly because I was absorbed in the quality and productivity of the Hetalia fanon on tumblr. ^.^
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Erm, there aren't that many spots left... all the major countries are taken. I'll take Estonia for now. I don't know much about him but I think he's a smart/nerdy type. I tend to really like those kinds of characters. :D

Okay, now for a long and perhaps unnecessary introduction. To be honest, I'm a LITTLE hesitant about joining this club. I read through the first 40 or so pages of it, and those pages mostly consisted of 3-4 members spamming one-liners. I don't want to sound mean, but I like well-organized clubs and the quality of posts made me rather suspicious. ButI've also read the last few pages of this club, and it looks like things have improved, with more members and longer posts. I'll definitely give the Hetalia Club a shot. :)

A little bit about me... I go by American--Pi on other sites, but I'm mostly active on tumblr (and no, I did not name myself after Alfred. I came up with the name long before I got into Hetalia). I'm kind of an all-arounder - I'm a part of at least ten fandoms (Pokemon, Hetalia, and Total Drama being my main ones) and I think I'm a decent writer and artist. As you can tell from my sig, my favorite country is Austria, by far. <3 He's really talented and classy, and he loves music, just like me.

Also, a confession that may or may not forbid me from joining this club. ...I actually don't hate France. In fact, I really like him. He's my second favorite character after Austria, to be honest. *blushes*

I actually think he's really, really hot... I have a thing for guys with long hair... squee~. Just fangirling now. Ignore this.

Shallow reasons aside, though, I think France is also rather funny. Especially in that episode where he dramatically cries about not being invited to a world meeting. Also, he's not a rapist. Sure, he's a bit perverted. Well, rather perverted. But he says this in the canon:

Which pretty much proves my point. Austria's still my favorite character, but I felt the need to defend France, whose personality the Hetalia fandom often gets wrong. I actually have a lot more France defense, but I'm not going to burden you with that now. xD

That was the longest introduction EVER.
Welcooome to the club!~

AmericanPi

Write on
That was the longest introduction EVER.
Welcooome to the club!~

Haha, sorry if I burdened you. I do tend to write a LOT and exaggerate things, no matter what kind of post I'm making. So sorry. ^.^;

Anyways, the good thing is that because I almost never post one-liners (except in the Games forum), I won't be getting this club into trouble anytime soon. :) Also, I'm looking forward to perhaps sharing some of my artworks here, if you'll allow it.

Estonia out. xD

VS

they/she

LOL, so do I, it makes me proud to be of French descent.

Welcome~

Durbe

I'm tired
Ba-Dum-Tsss. Guess who is back now.
Season 5 is coming up in a week! I wonder which strip they're going to start with. I'm guessing the Gakuen Hetalia Clubs coloured strip, since they used most of the clips from it on their preview video.

Durbe

I'm tired
Unfortunately Funimation doesn't make their stuff available here. The preview video was blocked, even.

And Happy Birthday to Prussia, although I'm a day late!

HetaOni

Chesaught
Unfortunately Funimation doesn't make their stuff available here. The preview video was blocked, even.

And Happy Birthday to Prussia, although I'm a day late!
A day late...
Is it already the 19th of January where you live?
I wish I knew everyone's time zones, it would make it easier to understand each other.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A day late...
Is it already the 19th of January where you live?
I wish I knew everyone's time zones, it would make it easier to understand each other.

I tend to run on HST-Hima Standard Time XD/brick'd

By the way, what do you guys think of the new song? I prefer it over Hatafutte Parade, but Marukaite Chikyuu will always keep that #1 spot in my heart

VS

they/she
Three days until season 5 starts, forget homework My grades can't get worse It's Hetalia time! : D

We need a topic.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Guys! Did you see the first episode of Season 5? XD

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Lol, leave me alone I am Dyslexic xD
And I would be happy to take Australia ^_^
(it was what I originally asked for xD)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lum0y1Vtne1qe3ima.jpg

Welcome to the club! :D

Uh...shoot.
Guys I just lost the two Hetalia Club banners...FOREVER. ;__;

Damnit, that sucks.

Hello Estonia, welcome to the club!

...Well, that was a lengthy introduction. XD JK, JK.

Happy Birthday to the character we all love, the awesome Prussia!
Prussia-hetalia-prussia-17411816-890-582.jpg

Also, look at what FUNimation just tweeted!

To both;
:D

I tend to run on HST-Hima Standard Time XD/brick'd

By the way, what do you guys think of the new song? I prefer it over Hatafutte Parade, but Marukaite Chikyuu will always keep that #1 spot in my heart

The new song seems very cheery and fun, just like the previous songs. I wonder if everyone will get their own version again, because that's always interesting ^^

...It's out?

[IMG139] http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m79qpbojzE1rzl82po1_500.gif[/IMG139]

Just a heads-up; I think we are missing a few characters, because it appears that country doesn not have to be in the anime to exist *leers at Australia*.

Last edited:

Ninja Bulbasaur

...I should've joined this a loooooong time ago...

Username: Ninja Bulbasaur
Reason for joining: Well...because I love Hetalia and I'd like to spread my love around. There's not too many people I know that like it IRL, and generally I like discussing it.
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Tawain is a country, yet she's not on the list. May I please "be" her?

Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
...I should've joined this a loooooong time ago...

Username: Ninja Bulbasaur
Reason for joinng: Well...because I love Hetalia and I'd like to spread my love around. There's not too many people I know that like it IRL, and generally I like discussing it.
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Tawain is a country, yet she's not on the list. May I please "be" her?
Accepted.
*Looks at Amaryllis.*
Adding Taiwan, Belgium, Rome, Romania, and Hong Kong to the list.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
YES!! I've been waiting for so long and it was epic~! xD
I don't really want to spoil anything for the people that didn't watch it yet, but I just have to say that I love the new ending. Maybe, just maybe, the dance might catch on worldwide. xD

Welcome to all the new fabulous members~! There are so many that we needed more countries to be added to the list! =D

A really happy belated birthday to the awesome Prussia, as well! :D

@Estonia: That is a lengthy intro, but I'm just happy to meet another person who loves Austria as much as I do! *hugs* x3

Status
Not open for further replies.