• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthia100

Kinda late, but If you didn't see the first episode of season 5, here it is. (unofficial subtitles)
[video=youtube;qm5fJBufz78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5fJBufz78[/video]

Durbe

I'm tired
You go sassy Italy, you totally go with that dance!

Also have I talked about how cute England is in that episode? <3

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
...I should've joined this a loooooong time ago...

Username: Ninja Bulbasaur
Reason for joinng: Well...because I love Hetalia and I'd like to spread my love around. There's not too many people I know that like it IRL, and generally I like discussing it.
Country(what country would you like to "be"): Tawain is a country, yet she's not on the list. May I please "be" her?

Hello Taiwan, welcome to the club ;)

Accepted.
*Looks at Amaryllis.*
Adding Taiwan, Belgium, Rome, Romania, and Hong Kong to the list.

Where's HRE
EDIT Nevermind, found him...

Kinda late, but If you didn't see the first episode of season 5, here it is. (unofficial subtitles)

I already saw the episode, and boy did I love it. The episode had plenty of hilarious moments from the shrukin to the maiden-like Doitsu~! I'm a little saddened that the scene transitions have changed so drastically, but hey, the new one will keep us laughing anyways, because MOCHI.

The new ending theme is fun and catchy; I think it might actually be catchier than Maru Kaite Chikyuu!

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
EEEEK! Sorry guys, I've been so inactive lately... I haven't even been in this subforum for FOREVER. If I'm banned because I've been gone for so long, I'll leave....

You gotta love Italy. And Deutschland for picking flowers. Even though he's like all manly and buff.

Durbe

I'm tired
Iggyyyyyyyy.

Hey Kirisame, do you still have those Hetalia club banners you made? Iaza stopped hosting them for me. ;w;

Sorry for the late reply, here:
http://i49.*******.com/1z5riuu.jpg
http://i49.*******.com/r06q92.jpg

Anyway, episode 2 is out! All hail the dark lord Romaniaaaaaa (/referring to his eyes), but seriously his Japanese voice <3

VS

they/she
I love episode 2, especially Ukraine! I kinda feel sorry that TRG can't see her... [If you haven't been here in a while, we're both out of the closet as bisexual on SPPF, not IRL though...]

Central: Me! #69
Defense: Rose/TRG,#10 Ivan Braginski/Russia, #87 Alfred Jones/America, #50, Matthew Williams/Canada, #13
Goalies: My Brother, #25.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I hope you win HetaOni! =D
I can't believe I missed the chance to enter, though. ;~;

Hopefully, I can watch episode 2 soon since for some reason my speakers aren't functioning correctly. The world just loves to stop me from reaching my Hetalia fandom. D: I want to see Romania so badly~

Ninja Bulbasaur

Hau, I'm pretty excited for when FUNimation actually dubs this. And also, the first episode of A Beautiful World was funny! Especially Japan's otaku moment :D Hopefully Tawain and Hong Kong will have greater moments in Season 5. Another note...if Season 5 has finally come out, does that mean that maybe the creator of HetaOni will update another part? Wishful thinking...sigh.

Durbe

I'm tired

Good luck!

Hau, I'm pretty excited for when FUNimation actually dubs this. And also, the first episode of A Beautiful World was funny! Especially Japan's otaku moment :D Hopefully Tawain and Hong Kong will have greater moments in Season 5. Another note...if Season 5 has finally come out, does that mean that maybe the creator of HetaOni will update another part? Wishful thinking...sigh.

I really hope they animate the Asians strip ;_; Vietnammmm. And I hope India and Thailand will be seen in the next episode as well, but seeing that their seiyuus aren't announced yet, I guess not, unfortunately... I'm disappointed.
And no, HetaOni's creator is not connected to the Hetalia seasons. A new season airing doesn't mean that she'd continue working on it. We'll just have to wait a bit more and see.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They should be, since the next episode is part two of the clubs in Gakuen Hetalia. (via Tumblr, I'm part of the Vuvuzela Honk Honk Club XD.) I'm just really excited to see the Nordics.
Has anyone seen the new Birz with them? Denmark & Norway have new hairstyles

Durbe

I'm tired
YES! Thailand and India appearedddddd <3 Can I follow you on Tumblr?
Episode 3 was the best, omg Prussia XD And Iceland bby, can you please stop being so cute because I want to break my screen just to hug you ahh.

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
The art for this new season is so beautiful! And I agree, Italy's dance in the credits is really...something.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Username: wayjun
Reason for joing: I would like to discuss Hetalia with other fans. A few friends of mine IRL know of Hetalia, but we disagree on who should shipped with whom. ._.
Country (what country you would like to "be"): Vietnam. I know she isn't on the list, but oh well.

BTW, has anyone else seen this?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Aww...:3 Found one of these screenshots on Tumblr...it's from the upcoming episode. XD

tumblr_mi77ooSXlF1rjha8uo3_500.jpg

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I know this is kind of late, but I love episode 3 so much! Italy just keeps getting even more adorable, Prussia was hilarious with that broomstick-guitar of his (xD), Australia-san appeared and so did Austria and Hungary:)3), and Denmark and Canada were so cute and adorable in this episode~

Username: wayjun
Reason for joing: I would like to discuss Hetalia with other fans. A few friends of mine IRL know of Hetalia, but we disagree on who should shipped with whom. ._.
Country (what country you would like to "be"): Vietnam. I know she isn't on the list, but oh well.

BTW, has anyone else seen this?
Welcome~
I have not seen that before, but sure is cute to have hetamoticons. xD

Aww...:3 Found one of these screenshots on Tumblr...it's from the upcoming episode. XD

tumblr_mi77ooSXlF1rjha8uo3_500.jpg
Asdfghjkl! Do my eyes spot Prussia and cute little Russia behind that tree or am I being delusional? x3 I'm so excited for episode 4 now~!

HetaOni

Chesaught
Episode 4? I haven't even seen episode 3 yet. And to make matters worse, they give Hetalia while I'm on my school bus going home. T_T
ಠヮಠ) ~

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
But of course! XD It's on Youtube now, actually. XD A pretty adorable episode...Belarus was making snow boobs. XD

And yes, that's little!Russia and little!Prussia probably stalking little!Lithuania. XD I seriously don't get the sheep though...>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.