• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia country panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
this thread is for anyone who likes hetalia or just wants to have a faff about everyone will chose a country from hetalia and do some role play or something, if you're unfamiliar with hetalia: it's basically about a bunch of personalized countries. A thread similar to this has been created on the highschool hero on the iPod the whole point of this thread is to have fun and enjoy, as more people join I might put up a list of the countries that have been caimed so there is no confusion abot who is who bur anyway, have fun!

Rules:

No posts that are not joining or relevant.

No swearing but mock swearing may be used (e.g. fudge sugar, shiz)

You may have more than one character but no more than two countries and if the occasion arises where there are no more characters left, you may have to give up one country

Do not troll, if you do YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH! (just kidding lol)

this is meant to be fun so don't try to insult people or make them feel lesser (yes, even if they started it)

Other than that and the other Serebii.net forum rules, Have fun!

BTW I chose Russia and Italy

Claimed countrys:

Italy: me

Russia: me

Last edited:

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
*russia* well... this is awkward...

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
oh, fail (filler)

Status