• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hetalia volume 3 in English will be released.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Right Stuf announced that, through a special arrangement with Japanese publisher Gentosha Comics and TOKYOPOP, it will be offering manga fans the opportunity to purchase Hetalia Axis Powers, Vol. 3, in English-translated, book form for the first time ever, as well as reprints of the manga series’ first two volumes, exclusively through RightStuf.com. Volume 3 will be available in late June 2012, while Volumes 1 and 2 are each available immediately. Visit our Hetalia manga page to place your orders and countdown the days until the third volume’s release!

RIGHT STUF, INC. Announces Exclusive Deal With
GENTOSHA COMICS and TOKYOPOP to Publish
HETALIA AXIS POWERS Manga, Vols. 1-3
RightStuf.com to publish series’ third volume
for first time ever in June 2012;
Reprints of Vols. 1 & 2 available immediately.

GRIMES, Iowa, May 1, 2012 – Right Stuf, Inc. is pleased to announce that, through a special arrangement with Japanese publisher Gentosha Comics and TOKYOPOP, manga fans will be able to purchase HETALIA AXIS POWERS, Vol. 3, in English-translated, book form for the first time ever, in addition to reprints of the manga series’ first two volumes, exclusively through RightStuf.com.

The first print run of Hetalia Axis Powers, Vol. 3 will be available in late June 2012.

- This initial print run will feature an eight-page color insert from the original Japanese print edition of the manga. (The future print-on-demand edition of this volume will include these pages but reproduce them in black and white.)
- Quantities of the first print run will be limited, and pre-ordering is highly suggested.
- For a limited time, fans can pre-order Hetalia Axis Powers, Vol. 3 for $10.99 per copy. (This is a savings of more than 30% off the $15.99 SRP.)

Hetalia Axis Powers, Vol. 1 and Hetalia Axis Powers, Vol. 2 are each available immediately.

- These print-on-demand editions will feature a color cover and black-and-white printing on high-grade, 70-pound, bright white paper. (Pages that were originally presented in color will be reproduced with black-and-white printing.)
- Each volume has a retail price of $15.99.

Shawne Kleckner, Right Stuf’s president and CEO, said, “The third volume of Hetalia has been one of the most requested titles on RightStuf.com, and we're excited to have the opportunity to deliver it to the fans.”

TOKYOPOP founder Stu Levy added, “The North American publishing market has been changing rapidly, and I am proud to partner with Right Stuf and Gentosha Comics to finally bring the long-awaited latest volume of Hetalia to our fans. Thanks to everyone for your patience!”

Hetalia Axis Powers, created by Hidekaz Himaruya, started as a Japanese web comic, which utilizes personification to represent countries and their participation in historical events, while poking fun at cultural stereotypes. It was later adapted into a manga (released by TOKYOPOP), as well as an anime series that is currently available to North American audiences on DVD from FUNimation Entertainment.

Source: http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/news/individual/?ForumThreadName=FT0000003772&ReturnTo=Main

I do have the first two volumes that Tokyopop did publish, so I'm curious as to how the reprints will be (minus the lack of color pages, if I read the article correctly), and it seems it will have higher quality paper (Tokyopop's paper always did seem cheaper than most...).

I'm assuming vols. 1-2 will have the same translation as Tokyopop's printing, but I don't know.

I mean, really, my copy of Tokyopop's vol.2 of Hetalia has the back cover cut just a bit short (not very noticebale though) and the page that has the "You're reading this backwards" and the ad on the other side is cut *almost* a centimeter short. And the first time I read something from Tokyopop, the paper felt so odd that it made my fingers tingle, but that's another story.

Last edited:

Madarao

Honshu Wolf
YES! Finally! I've been waiting all to long for this to come around!