• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hex Genius Needed

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Well, the other day my brother deleted my save file for Zelda Twilight Princess and I found a backup online that was similar, however the annoying thing is that the player name is "Wii Save" (in hex I think its 57 69 69 53 61 76 65) and I want to change it to "Dredgy" (44 72 65 64 67 79)

The file is .bin file and I'm usig the 010 Editor to alter it, but I can't find anything similar, so I need someone really smart *coughLatioscough* to help me.
010 has a free trial if you need to use it and the save file is here:
http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=423

If anyone can help me, I'll worship you to the day I die, or until I forget

Josh

EDIT:Never mind, its encrypted

Last edited:

Glitch Master

What Happened?
I'm a hex Genius. I think.