• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey All :V

MCXD

Sucks at PASBL
Hey there, MCXD here!

I've been a Pokemon fan for.. I would say 7 or 8 years now (less possibly?) and I've been visiting this site for the past year or two and finally decided to join the forum.

I'm reasonably knowledgeable when it comes to the games, I'm not an expert by any means... having not trained a team for actual PvP battles ever or even leveled up a team enough to have a single Lv100. I also know the earlier anime seasons pretty well but I've seen practically nothing of the RSE season and onwards.

Overall I've just posted this to say hi and you can see me around the place from time to time :V

Sammi

Banned
And I'll be the second to say welcome to ya.

Uhh, welcome. Read the rules and stuff. They help.