• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey all!

brandon87

What's up members?

Im Brandon. Been a fan since the good old Red/Blue days. Boy has it come a long way!!!

Just recently got a dsi (last week) and now have both Soul Silver and Platinum Versions- Thank u Best Buy for Buy 1 Get 1 50% off LOL.

Hope to make some cool connections on here! I do know my basic Pokemon info but need to catch up with whats goin on in the Pokemon world.

Thanks for readin if u did!

-Brandon

brandon87

Thanks! I have been out of the loop for a few years. Had a ds lite but gave it up, im back in the Pokemon mode so had to grab the new game.

You're welcome. I haven't played Pokemon for a while now (school+life?+Dissidia= time consuming like the black hole under my bed) but I'm going to buy HG and SS soon.

brandon87

I know what u mean. Im blowing off friends to play this LOL. Hope u enjoy them! Im having a blast with them!

Dark7

Aura Trainer
Hello! Welcome to the Serebii Forums! I hope you have fun talking about Pokemon, playing or talking about the TCG.

brandon87

Thanks Dark7!

I was into the tcg but now that im a bit older, i've lost almost all interest.. i DO however cherish my few cards left that i kept. Namely Promo #1 Pikachu and a select few others! =D

brandon87

Thanks Dark7!

I was into the tcg but now that im a bit older, i've lost almost all interest.. i DO however cherish my few cards left that i kept. Namely Promo #1 Pikachu and a select few others! =D

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forums brandon87 :)!

CaptainKilljoy

All fired up
I know what u mean. Im blowing off friends to play this LOL. Hope u enjoy them! Im having a blast with them!

I do the same thing! Lol!!

I've been playing since red and blue too. It's nice to meet you. :p