• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey, can anyone help me?

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
Hello, I'm new, I'm Dutch, I'm clumsy, and I have a question...

I want to post a question somewhere on this forum in which I ask if a specific move-set for Blissey would be legit or not, but I don't know where to post it. I'm planning on using it in a Gen4 team. Which section would fit best?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Last edited:
Hi i'm Lucarimew1

Answer to first question: Don't know sorry
Answer to second question: You cannot have a custom avatar unless a moderator gives you the privilegde to have one, but you can have a custom profile picture.

Any more questions use the FAQ or ask me.

Grey Wind

Hello, I'm new, I'm Dutch, I'm clumsy, and I have a question...

I want to post a question somewhere on this forum in which I ask if a specific move-set for Blissey would be legit or not, but I don't know where to post it. I'm planning on using it in a Gen4 team. Which section would fit best?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D
I assume it means legit as in good or not. You would need to post it in the Competitive Rate My Team, but you'd need a full team first for it to be rated.

Aegon

Post it here, in the Competitive Single Rate thread in Older Gen RMT.

Next time, post in the FAQ thread instead of making a whole thread.

threadthreadthreadthreadthreadthreadthreadthread

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
I assume it means legit as in good or not. You would need to post it in the Competitive Rate My Team, but you'd need a full team first for it to be rated.

Bwaah, I'm sorry. With 'legit' I meant legal. I wonder if a certain combination moves would be allowed on Blissey.

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
Next time, post in the FAQ thread instead of making a whole thread.

threadthreadthreadthreadthreadthreadthreadthread

-sulk- but I wanted to say 'hi' too
and and and ... I doubt this specific question is asked frequently
but I wouldn't know
I'm a newbie after all

breadbreadbreadbread--- wait what?

Last edited:

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Don't Double post.

And as said above, try posting in the FAQ Thread.

Also, since your new -

"If you need a friend, ask me. Thanks!"

-Nightfall