• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hey can u guys rate my team?

Yugiohbro

Torterra
A:Over Grow
Item: lum berry
Earthquake
Synthesis
Wood Hammer
Leech Seed

Abomanow
A:Snow Warning
Item: expert belt
Ice Shard
Earthquake
Wood Hammer
Ice Punch

Flygon
A:Levitate
Item: yache berry
Earthquake
Roost
Toxic
Dragon Claw

Breloom
A:Effect Spore
Item: life orb
Seed Bomb
Stun Spore
Sky Uppercut
Leech Seed

Tyranitar
A: Sand Stream
Item: choice scarf
Crunch
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Ice Fang

Gyarados
A: Intimidate
Item: leftovers
Thunder Wave
Ice Fang
Dragon Dance
Aqua Tail

so what do you all think?

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I'd keep Leech Seed and drop Synthesis for Stone Edge/SD/Rock Polish. Give Flygon Dragon Claw. Drop Stun Spore on Breloom for Spore. Gyarados is fine and so is Abomasnow.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Gyarados can use Earthquake > Thunder Wave and Waterfall > Aqua Tail.

T-Tar can use Fire Punch / Ice Punch > Aerial Ace.

Yugiohbro

I'd keep Leech Seed and drop Synthesis for Stone Edge/SD/Rock Polish. Give Flygon Dragon Claw. Drop Stun Spore on Breloom for Spore. Gyarados is fine and so is Abomasnow.

whats SD?
how can i teach flygon dragon claw? through the move tutor?
and that stun spore has a funny story i earsed spore for sky uppercut and kept spore cause i had no other choice
unless u know a way i can reteach it?
thank you

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Meaning, switch T-Wave for EQ and AT for Waterfall. SD is Swords Dance.

Yugiohbro

Meaning, switch T-Wave for EQ and AT for Waterfall. SD is Swords Dance.

i dont know i kinda like t wave, plus all of my other pokemon already run earthquake.. i want to have more options

and can you explain why i should switch AT for water fall

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Waterfall has a high flinch rate and after a DD, Gyarados will make good use of the flinch. Besides, it is fast enough after a DD boost that it doesn't need a speed advantage.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Gyarados is one of the best Pokemon to use in-game as it learns very good moves through TM and hits HARD, even before a DD boost.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
What does White 2 have to do with Waterfall?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Yes you can.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
But Waterfall is a HM in BW. And besides , Aqua Tail only has 10 PP and 90 Accuracy.