1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everybody, new here, veteran in the games...

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Charly Cicero, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Charly Cicero

Charly Cicero New Member

Hello everybody, I just registered to this website and I hope I'll have a good time here and I hope to contribute as well.

A bit about myself. I'm 37 years old, and I have been playing Pokemon (mostly the main series games) since Blue version in the original Game Boy, so I'm kind of a veteran in this regard. I play the games a lot and I love to try out new teams and new Pokemon as much as I can. So far I've played every region except for Sinnoh, so I hope to eventually do so by getting an original Platinum cartridge or with the remakes. Pokemon remains among my top favorite entertainment franchises of all time, alongside the classic TMNT of the 80's and some movie franchises and TV series.

I also consider myself something of an artist. Hence, I do have some fan art inspired by Pokemon (I like to draw mostly the Pokemon themselves and the female characters). I'll be posting a few of my pieces here.

Cheers.

2. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

You're title is cliche and you should change it (kidding).

Obey the rules, respect the moderators and admins, and have fun.