• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Everybody!

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
What up tho?

Everstoned here checking in to say hello to the community. I'm an old head to the game, I've been playing since Gold and Silver first came out. Took a break after Diamond, but I couldn't resist the 3D goodness of X and Y and caved in a week ago lol.

I'm a pretty easy going, friendly guy, so feel free to message me any time. I'm always down to trade (whatever meager 'mons I have at the moment :() and exchange friend codes for the safari. That is actually the main reason I signed up here in the first place. Once I get my competitive team properly raised and trained I'll always be up for a friendly battle and hand out some courtesy soul crushing. :D

BTW would anyone mind exchanging codes with me now so I can check which safari type and pokes I have? Then I can update my signature and put all that info right there. 'Preciate it!

Um, yea, I don't know what else to say so I guess I'll end it there haha. See ya around!

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Welcome to the forums!
I still don't have X or Y, so unfortunately I can't give you my FC. :(
Icahn help you with anything else you may have questions about, either on the forums or in the games. Enjoy your time here!

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Thanks! Don't worry about it, I actually just got that situation handled haha. Cool I really appreciate it! Although like I said, I'm not new to either its always good to have a friend here. :)

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Thanks! Don't worry about it, I actually just got that situation handled haha. Cool I really appreciate it! Although like I said, I'm not new to either its always good to have a friend here. :)

No problem. ;) Oh LOL, I actually missed the part where it said you weren't new to the forums. XD