• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Everyone!

Gladeshadow

Hey Everyone Happy New Year!!!
I'm new here, i found serebii.net a while ago and after checking out the sight for a while finally decided to join today! Hopefully i'll find some nice people to talk to :) How are we all today? Do you have any new years resolutions?

anteater

< the awesomes.
hello and welcome to the forums always glad to see a new member! and im doing fine how are you if you have any questions or want to be freinds just PM me!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
This can't be you, Glade. Your join date was January, 2008, I don't think Gladeshadow would use "sight" instead of "site".

Also, WHEN DO YOU USE PINK!? You always use Dark Purple D:

What has happened to the legendary Gladeshadow?! Has he been hacked by a N00B?!