1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by FlyShyGuy, Aug 28, 2011.

1. FlyShyGuy

FlyShyGuy Neo-Geodude

Hi everyone...

So yeah, been a fan of Pokemon for a long time. Used to watch the anime a lot as a youngun', and only recently got back into playing the games... probably because of nostagia or something.

I've completed Pokemon Platinum, SoulSilver (bar the battle with Red) and I'm now working my way through the post-game content on White. I'm absolutely terrible at competitive battles though:p My favourite Pokemon is probably Torterra (It has a tree on it's back!!)... in fact, I do like using grass-types ;)

Anyway, this is the first Pokemon community I've joined, so I hope to contribute and enjoy my time here :)

2. manaphy72

manaphy72 Well-Known Member

welcome and i hope you enjoy the forums, i am manaphy72 and i am a clan leader, i am well known around here and i hope you fit in. if you need assistance just ask i am a visitor message away

3. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

4. PokeTrainerJay

PokeTrainerJay High in the Sky

Hey there and welcome! I hope you enjoy here as we have plenty of nice members who will gladly help you! (Including me, Just drop me a VM)

5. Jameson1

Jameson1 Mes amis

I hope you have a great time on the forums! VM me anytime!

6. sanae

sanae stop trying to be god ☆

Well known? I've never heard of you.... Anyway, welcome to SPPf! Feel free to freind me, ask me questions, and all that stuff.