• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelogical

The Mad Knight
I'm Beelogical :) also known as xbetwixedx on other sites like faqs and such. Haven't been in the pokemon scene since d/p/plt. Now that ORAS is out, I'm excited to play with all of my old pokemon pals in a whole new light. I'm really stoked to try-out mega altaria. I've decided to join the serebii community to hopefully learn new things, both competitively and non-competitively; I also eventually want to try out asb-battling that I've seen here. Looks p fun :). As far as pokemon goes, I'm addicted to a game called Brave Frontier, so if anyone plays it, shoot me a pm and I'll add ya. But, yeah. I'm really excited to meet new, amazing people :p.

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Welcome to Serebii! Be sure to check out all we have to offer, enjoy yourself, and watch out for xbetweenx*!

*May not actually exist

Beelogical

The Mad Knight
Welcome to Serebii! Be sure to check out all we have to offer, enjoy yourself, and watch out for xbetweenx*!

*May not actually exist

Lol. Oddly, I tried to get that name a long time ago. Old name was a kingdom hearts reference haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.