• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brygarde

I'm new here! Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I'm always interested in having a good battle and I battle both competitively, and also just for fun (I have teams for both). I'm not generally a huge poster in a forum setting, per say, I prefer to talk to people 1-on-1, but I'll try to also comment on some posts here and there, if I think I have something to add! I look forward to getting to know a bunch of you and your Pokemon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.