1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by PhantomSnake, Oct 24, 2019.

1. PhantomSnake

PhantomSnake Member

Hello everybody,

I've been using this site forever for all the info it has on the Pokemon games and just now learned it has a forum too, no idea how I missed it in the past... but decided to join. It's been forever since I've been on a forum, I never seem to find any active ones anymore. But an active one about one of my favorite game series?? I'm happy to be here!

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Hi and welcome to the forums. Which new version of Pokemon are you looking forward to, Sword or Shield?

3. PhantomSnake

PhantomSnake Member

Definitely getting Sword. I love the sword doggo more than the one with the shield mane. Also, Sirfetch'd looks cool and is definitely gonna be on my team. I don't know what starter I'm picking though. They all look adorable, the only thing I wanna know going forward is their evolutions so I can pick.

4. WishIhadaManafi5

Sweet. I was originally going with Sword, but now I'm going with Shield. More exclusives that I like.

5. PhantomSnake

PhantomSnake Member

The Ponyta form looks adorable and I hope they give it another evolution on top of Rapidash. I'm just glad regional forms stayed around as a gimmick. What old Pokemon would you like to see get a regional form in Galar? I wouldn't mind seeing the Johto starters actually getting different forms, considering they missed out on Mega forms. I know Gigantamax is an option to give them new forms, but it's my least favorite gimmick so far.

6. WishIhadaManafi5

Yea it is. I hope so too. Good question. Maybe a Galarian Dewgong or something. That would be cool. Same here. I'm no fan of that and Dynamaxing.

7. wolf jani

wolf jani A Galar shill I guess

Welcome to the forums!