• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey folks :)

Wynaut?

Hey everyone! I've been a reader of Serebii.net for a good few months now, finally got round to joining the forum. :)

My name's Kevin (Kev'll do) and I've only recently re-discovered Pokémon after a three or four year 'hiatus', and I'm into it more than ever now.

So yeah, that's me and I hope I enjoy my stay. :)

PS. Flareon ftw. ^_^ ;136;

NES

Flip me to the side!
Welcome to sppf Kevin. Stick around for more than two post man.

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
Hey Kev. :) Yeah, Arcadefire is right, SOOOO many newbies post once or twice then forget about it...we hope you stick around, buts its your choice, not ours. :p

welcome! PM me if you need help, come to my shop and request something so people can compliment your sig, and have fun here (be sure to read the rules, too)!

to start off with, here's a welcome gift for you:

manaphychaorg4.png

if you don't have an image hosting site, that's okay. If you don't want it, that's okay, too. :D