• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey from an OG fan

Rodpaco

Hey there!

(just in case, English isn't my first language, but I hope everything I'll say will be clear enough)

I'm 23 and I've been a pokémon fan since the early 2000s (so not a total OG, but kinda). In fact I remember somewhat precisely the day I started being a pokémon fan: it was in 2001 or 2002, and in some supermarket I stumbled across one of the original pokémon card games (the one with Bellsprout and Kangaskhan in the cover) and I remember playing it that day, even though I probably had no idea of the actual rules of the game xD
Then, quickly after, I started watching the animé (it was at season 4 at the time but I also remember watching plenty of episodes from seasons 1 & 2). It's only a few years after, in Christmas 2005 I think, that my parents offered me my two first games: FireRed & Sapphire. And the rest is history... :p

I haven't played many games after gen 4 (other than Alpha Sapphire, X, and a bit of White) but I'll try to catch up. Hopefully this forum will be fun ;)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forums! :)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Your English is understandable enough. Reminds me when I replied to Pokemon DE using the German I know.

Anyway, have fun, follow the rules, and respect the mods and admins.