• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Garbodor here

Garbodor.

Hey guys, I am Garbodor and I just registered.
As you can see I am a fan of garbodor.

I am 20 years old and my real name is Farbod and I am a Persian
Not the Persians you see in 300 those were...well..propaganda.

I am a very friendly guy so don't be afraid to ask me anything.

I look forward to join discussions.

Thank you.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I am 20 years old and my real name is Farbod and I am a Persian
Not the Persians you see in 300 those were...well..propaganda.

Whhaaaaaa?!?!? So not every Persian has God-Complex? But it's so historically accurate!

Anyway, welcome to the serebii forums-if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other friendly serebiian.

⊙ᴗ⊙
Welcome~ Very original choice for a favorite Pokemon. Not often you see a Garbodor fan.

Anyways, if you have questions, need help finding something, or just happen to feel up for a chat, don't be shy about sending a message my way. :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Garbodor.

sup garbador. hope you have a good time at the forums. feel free to join clubs and guilds, and have fun meeting other pokefans

Thank you buddy, I am sure I will have a good time. Looking forward to having discussions with you.

Garbodor.

Welcome~ Very original choice for a favorite Pokemon. Not often you see a Garbodor fan.

Anyways, if you have questions, need help finding something, or just happen to feel up for a chat, don't be shy about sending a message my way. :)

Thank you pal :) I sure will send you a message if I need to anything. Thanks for being so welcoming :D

And garbodor is plain awesome :)

Garbodor.

Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Hello Darato

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you more.
I'll be more than happy to be your friend.

Garbodor.

Whhaaaaaa?!?!? So not every Persian has God-Complex? But it's so historically accurate!

Anyway, welcome to the serebii forums-if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other friendly serebiian.

Ha ha ha!! Great use of sarcasm. And nope, I assure you, I don't walk around thinking I am a god.

Thanks for your welcome :D

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I've never been a fan of Garbodor, but you seem like an awesome person~

Welcome to the boards!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! If you need help, or just wanna talk, let me know! Hope you have fun!