• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Garbodor here

Garbodor.

Hey guys, I am Garbodor and I just registered.
As you can see I am a fan of garbodor.

I am 20 years old and my real name is Farbod and I am a Persian
Not the Persians you see in 300 those were...well..propaganda.

I am a very friendly guy so don't be afraid to ask me anything.

I look forward to join discussions.

Thank you.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I am 20 years old and my real name is Farbod and I am a Persian
Not the Persians you see in 300 those were...well..propaganda.

Whhaaaaaa?!?!? So not every Persian has God-Complex? But it's so historically accurate!

Anyway, welcome to the serebii forums-if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other friendly serebiian.

⊙ᴗ⊙
Welcome~ Very original choice for a favorite Pokemon. Not often you see a Garbodor fan.

Anyways, if you have questions, need help finding something, or just happen to feel up for a chat, don't be shy about sending a message my way. :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Garbodor.

sup garbador. hope you have a good time at the forums. feel free to join clubs and guilds, and have fun meeting other pokefans

Thank you buddy, I am sure I will have a good time. Looking forward to having discussions with you.

Garbodor.

Welcome~ Very original choice for a favorite Pokemon. Not often you see a Garbodor fan.

Anyways, if you have questions, need help finding something, or just happen to feel up for a chat, don't be shy about sending a message my way. :)

Thank you pal :) I sure will send you a message if I need to anything. Thanks for being so welcoming :D

And garbodor is plain awesome :)

Garbodor.

Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Hello Darato

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you more.
I'll be more than happy to be your friend.

Garbodor.

Whhaaaaaa?!?!? So not every Persian has God-Complex? But it's so historically accurate!

Anyway, welcome to the serebii forums-if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other friendly serebiian.

Ha ha ha!! Great use of sarcasm. And nope, I assure you, I don't walk around thinking I am a god.

Thanks for your welcome :D

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I've never been a fan of Garbodor, but you seem like an awesome person~

Welcome to the boards!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! If you need help, or just wanna talk, let me know! Hope you have fun!