• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Guys and Gals

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Whats up guys
My name is Kevin I’m 22 years old. I graduate this may with a bachelor in history. I joined this website recently to be involved in a community that revolves around pokemon. Although I don’t want to get too involved in competitive battling I do want to occasionally garner some evperience in EV training methods to eventually do so. Currently my only goal is to annihilate my friends and fellow classmates who play. (those damn religion majors think there hot stuff...)

Currently I have soulsilver and white versions. I haven’t really got far in white most of my time goes into silver because I want to obtain the right levels and pokemon so I can eventually transfer them over.

I’d like to meet some buddies who are willing to trade me (I only want a bagon and trapinch) and make some friends who can provide me with some expert advice regarding EV training and kinda show me the ropes to competitive battling. I’d also like to post my current team with levels (60-80) and stats and have some expert advice on them regarding matters on how I can make them better and such.

Well thanks to those who read and hope I can be in touch with some of you guys.

Thanks again,

ElxlceL

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
hey man thanks alot I greatly appreciate it. I posted a thread in 4th generation competive team, would you mind taking a look and giving me some insight ?

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Welcome to the forums, ElxlceL. As a new member, please follow the rules and report any spambots you find. Be sure to use the preoper trading and battling threads when you need to use them. I wish the best of luck against your classmates and hope you have fun here.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.